❤️ Lucifer x Reader ❤️

[When a new human comes to the Devildom, you can't help but feel jealous when all the attention is directed to her]

"And then-" As I'm about to get to the best part of my story, Lucifer comes in.

Beel looks over, guilt shown on his face. "Sorry. You were taking a long time so I ate your food."

He frowns. "It's... alright. I have good news. Diavolo's sent a new exchange student!"

Satan's eyebrows raise. "A human?"

Lucifer nods. "Yes. Her name is Anisa. I hope we can all be as welcoming to her as we were to Y/N."

"Well I wouldn't say you were welcoming-" I start, but Anisa waltzes in.

"Hello!~" She coos.

She's got long brown hair and big, blue doe eyes. Asmo's eyes light up at once. "Anisa! Welcome. I'm Asmo, Avatar of Lust. May I say, you are astonishingly beautiful! Almost as beautiful as me!"

I frown. Asmo's never said that to me. Satan smiles a little. "Anisa, it's nice to meet you. I'm Satan, Avatar of Wrath. I do hope you like to read?"

"Reading? I'm obsessed with it! I can't get enough of books, anime, makeup and food!"

Almost all at the same time, Asmo, Satan, Levi and Beel are clamouring around her. I glance at Belphie, relieved to see he's fast asleep. Mammon looks bored while Lucifer looks impatient.

I walk over to the huddle.

"What animes do you watch?"

"Well, some are Food Wars, BNHA, Haikyuu-"

"What kinds of food do you like to eat?"

"I love pastries and sweets, but-"

"What books do you read?"

"All kinds! But mainly thrillers-"

"Who's your favourite Food Wars character?"

"Do you wanna help me bake a cake?"

"C'mon, lemme show you the library!"

Lucifer growls. "Enough! Give Anisa room to breath."

The brothers step back. Anisa's gaze lands on me, and she pushes past Satan and Beel and rests her hands on my shoulders. "Lucy, darling! You never told me you had a sister!"

I cringe as she calls him "Lucy". Lucifer smiles. "She's not our sister. This is
Y/N. She's another exchange student."

He didn't get mad at her for calling him "Lucy"? "Hey, Anisa. Great to meet you."

"Likewise! I'm so glad there's another girl here. Have you been surviving with these boys?"

"Yes... somehow, I'm still alive."

"I'm sure we'll be great friends, Y/N. Show me my bedroom!"

I blink, then look at Lucifer. "Lucifer... where's she staying?"

Lucifer crosses his arms. "She'll be staying in your room, Y/N."

I flinch. "Seriously?! Can I stay with you, then?"

Anisa chuckles, eyes wide. "You're quite forward, aren't you, Y/N?"

"We're dating." I scowl.

Lucifer grabs my arm and pulls me out into the hall. I pout. He sighs. "What's wrong with her, Y/N?"

"Is it selfish of me to say that I want you seven all to myself?"

"Y/N, you don't have to worry about her. All of us care for you. And I love you." He murmurs before planting a soft kiss on my lips.