⚠️💜 Belphie x Suicidal reader 💜⚠️

alright, so as you can see by the title of this chapter is does involve a serious topic. there's no cutting, but there is mention of stuff like that. before the chapter starts, i just wanted to tell you guys that if you don't like/are sensitive about these things, skip this chapter.

also, i just wanted to let everyone know that i'm here for you in every way possible. if you're struggling with anything please do text me. i love helping people and i do hope we can be friends :)

enjoy !

[You struggle with suicidal thoughts after your ex-boyfriend verbally abused you]

First person - Y/Ns POV

"You're fucking worthless!"

I whimper under his hateful glare. "I-I..."

"Shut up! I don't wanna hear your excuses."

"YOU CHEATED ON ME FIRST!" I immediately cover my mouth, regretting what I just said.

He chuckles. "Is that so. You dare talk back to me, bitch?"

"S-Stop..." I cry.

"Bitch." He repeats, scorn clear in his voice.

I look up at him from the ground. "I-I'm not gonna let this affect me."

He hisses. "I thought we had something, Y/N. What the fuck's wrong with you? You're worth nothing. No one should and ever will care about you."

My eyebrows furrow. "No... no one?"

"No one," He growls, "Because you're not worth caring for." He kicks dust in my face and stalks off. I watch after him, fresh tears streaming down my face.

"Because you're not worth caring for."

Is that true? Am I not worth caring for?

I bolt upright. My legs are shaky and my palms are sweaty. I glance at my alarm clock. It's 2:56am. February 2nd. It would've been our three month anniversary. I shake the thought away. Because you're not worth caring for. I hold my head and grit my teeth. That same stupid line over and over again...

I hop out of bed and stretch a little. Alright. Let's try this again. I get into bed and pull the covers up. I snuggle into my blanket, letting sleep overcome me.

The next morning

"Good morning, all." Lucifer says politely as he takes his seat the table.

"Morning." We all say in unison.

I focus on eating my breakfast, until someone snaps their fingers in front of my face. I jerk back to reality.

"Uh... hi?" I say.

Mammon snorts. "Belphie asked for the water jug?"

"Oh, sorry. I wasn't paying attention."

Belphie yawns then shrugs. "It's aight."

I pick up the heavy water jug with two hands. I'm about to hand it to Beel when it slips out of grasp. It falls onto the floor, breaking into a million tiny razor-sharp pieces.

Beel lifts up his foot and examines it. It's bleeding. I start to tear up. "O-Oh my Devildom- BEEL! I-I'm so sorry I don't know what came over me I-"

Beel chuckles a little. "It's fine, Y/N."

Satan and Lucifer escort Beel from the table while Belphie and Asmo start picking up the pieces.