💛💚 Mammon x Satan x Reader PT.2 💚💛

part 2, let's go

First person - Y/N's POV

"Okay well... Satan's date was really romantic. I mean, the view was beautiful and the food was delicious. But... Mammon's date was so much fun! We toured around Paris and ate a bunch of junk food. Satan's was more formal. Mammon's was more casual."

"So you pick..." Satan starts. 

"Uh..." 

"Y/N?" Mammon asks.

"I don't know!" I confess.

The two of them groan. "Surely one date was superior to the other?" Satan pushes. 

"No! They were both fantastic. I enjoyed them equally." 

"Please pick, Y/N!" Mammon whines.

"We're gonna keep arguing." Satan says matter-of-factly.

"Fine. I pick... both of you!"

"It doesn't work like that-" Mammon tries.

"You have to pick one of us-" Satan interrupts. 

"And it should be-" 

"Me! Because surely my date-"

"Was worse than mine-"

"Will you let me-"

"Stop talking-"

"Stop!," I yell, "I pick both of you. And that's that."

"What's this now~?" Asmo coos. 

"Asmo, shoo." I say.

"You pick both of them? Is this going to be a threesome situation~?" He teases.

Satan and Mammon stare at each other, then mime throwing up. 

"Asmo- Out! Where'd you even come from?!" 

Asmo runs away, giggling. 

"You guys I really can't pick between you! Look, give me some more time. I'll figure it out." 

The two of them leave, pushing and shoving each other. Who could help me? Aha!

Y/N: help me!

wannabe harry potter: Y/N? Is something wrong?

Y/N: ive got an issue, and i need another human to help me

wannabe harry potter: Okay...

Y/N: both mammon and satan like me, so i went on dates with both of them to decide which one i liked better. but, i enjoyed both of them so much and idk what to do!!

wannabe harry potter: One word. Polyamorous. 

Y/N: that's a shape

wannabe harry potter: HAHA

wannabe harry potter: I think you're thinking of a polygon. They don't even sound that similar-

Y/N: yes they do! shut up and tell me what it is

wannabe harry potter: Characterised by or involved in the practice of engaging in multiple sexual relationships with the consent of all the people involved.

Y/N: is that from google

wannabe harry potter: Do you understand?

Y/N: so it's like dating two people at once but both of them are fully aware of the other and they're fine with it?

wannabe harry potter: Exactly

Y/N: thanks so much!

I text Mammon and Satan to get over here, then I put my D.D.D away. Once they come in, I stand up and smile. 

"Hi again. Great to see you two." 

Mammon crosses his arms. "Hiya, Y/N! Have you made a decision?"

I take a deep breath. "As a matter of fact, yes. I have."

Satan leans forward. "Does your choice have blond hair?"

"My choice has blond hair. Yes."

Mammon groans. "Damn it! Y/N, we have so much chemistry! Can't ya-"

"But, my choice also has white hair."

Satan sighs. "Y/N, we already told you. You can't pick both of us."

"I can, actually. You see, there's this thing called a polyamorous relationship. It's where one person dates two people, and the two people are fully aware of each other." 

"So... we'd both we dating you, and we'd both be okay with it?" Satan asks.

"It's this way, or I'm dating neither of you." I say smugly. 

"Fine." They mutter in unison.

"Perfect!"

The next night

"Shut up! I'm choosing the movie since you both can't decide." I hiss. 

Mammon shrugs then hands over the remote. "Better then Satan choosing." 

I scroll through Netflix, and eventually pick 'Charlie's Angels'.

"What's 'Charlie's Angels'?" Satan asks. 

"I still think we should watch a movie from Devilflix." Mammon mutters.

"Ssh!" 

Half way into the movie, it's 12:03am. Mammon keeps nodding off but he always jerks his head up and checks if either Satan or I saw. Eventually, he leans his head on my shoulder and his breathing slows. I chuckle and turn to Satan.

"Psst, look at..." I trail off when I realise his eyes are shut and he's leaning against the headboard. I gently take his head and rest it in my lap. I put my arm around Mammon, and turn the movie off. I close my eyes, and fall asleep to the sound of their gentle snoring. 

~~~~~

A/N: i am so sorry. this was so shit :( i realise i said i was gonna get this out yesterday, but when i finished my homework i fell asleep :d anyways, i probably won't update a proper one shot for a while- maybe just more tweets and texts- because as i've said before, i'm super busy. sorry!!