Others Like Her, Others Like Me

??? POV

I followed Mama and Papa here, but when that sparkly white dragon grabbed Papa and dove, I lost track of them. It's not all bad though. I found the entrance to what Mama was talking about on my own. The Hidden World. The water glows, and not just the water, everything! The plants, the rocks, even the dragons! I like glowing, but I think I still prefer being under the sun.

I've been flying for a while but still no sign of Papa or Mama. I haven't seen any other dragons in a while either. I wonder where they all went?

I started to lose hope until a flash of scales passed on the ground below. Curious, I went down to investigate. There's a scent from another dragon, fresh too. If I find them, maybe I can ask about Mama and Papa! just as I turn around a ball of glowing light pounces at me. Due to it occurring so suddenly, I have no to react and end up pinned down on my back. When I open my eyes and look up, I find another white dragon on top of me. They look like that other one that led Mama and papa away!

"Who are you and what are you doing here human pet?!" It barks at me, icy blue eyes bore into mine.

"I'm... um... my name is Stella." I manage to squeak out. My eyes never leaving theirs. "I'm looking for my Mama and Papa, have you seen them by any chance?"

"Your parents? Why would you think?- Wait. You look like those two black dragons my cousin brought in earlier!" They exclaim.

"So you have seen them?! Can you show me where they are?" I ask, pushing up against the bemused dragon. Surprisingly, he doesn't weigh that much. I push him off with ease, and they too seem surprised.

"Hey woah! I'll get off myself! Geez, you're strong..." They comment as they hop off and back away from me. "I guess if Lunaura trusts your parents then you should be fine enough."

"I told you my name, can you tell me yours?" I trot over to them eagerly.

"Uhm.. my name's Jericho." He responds awkwardly, turning away from me. I notice how close I ended up getting to Jericho and slink back in embarrassment. Papa always says I have no concept of personal space...

"So, um, you've seen my parents?" I mutter as I fidget with my tail. He looks back at me with overwhelming excitement in his eyes. I jump involuntarily, it caught me off guard.

"They're being taken to participate in a naming ceremony! Your Dad is an Alpha. We've been needing one to lead us for a long time. I've only been to one in the past when I was really young so I don't remember much, but I know it was a lot of fun! Every dragon comes together to celebrate!" Jericho hops up and down, his eyes twinkling not unlike the stars at night. "Come on, I'll take you there!"

Suddenly he bolts off into the air, and I struggle to catch up. "That is if you can keep up!" He shouts back at me.

Normally I'm not one for going fast or going to big events, but this Jericho dragon somehow motivates me to try. He makes me feel like I could be loud and cause mischief without anyone stopping me. I'm sure Mama and Papa would disapprove. "I'll show you!"

3rd Person POV - With Ruffnut

In the open sky cellar of a stone building is a familiar silver-haired villain that is attempting to map out an attack strategy. Unfortunately for him, he got stuck with the worst prisoner known to man. Ruffnut Thorston.

"Why the long face? Hahaha, I mean mine is long but yours is REALLY long. All face and no brain. Like you got stretched out at birth. Do you have a twin too? Tuffnut took all the room in Mom's belly, otherwise, I'd have a rounder head and more brains. That's science." One lovely Ruffnut begins. "My braids are like little Zipplebacks. See? Raahr rawr, mnyeeh! Even the mould spots look like eyes. It's so cute. They even have little horns and everything, just like Barf and Belch. Except me and Barf can't stand Belch, so they're really just Barfs. It's warm in here."

Grimmel was struggling to focus. He'd met talkative idiots before, in fact, he was standing in a room full of them. At least the ones in front of him knew when to shut up though. This stubborn viking just refused to let up for even a second!

"I know what you're thinking. You've never had a prisoner this hot. All the boys love me. Except for Eret, who totally lost his chance. That ship has sailed boy. Sorry! And Hiccup is married to that round head Astrid, but he still acts like a lovesick puppy. But Snotlout and Fishlegs, they're basically my harem." Ruffnut continues, greatly testing the patience of the tall dragon killer. The snap of his pencil could be heard even as Runnut continued to ramble. Even the Warlords would have to admit that they'd never seen someone get under Grimmel's skin so badly. "I just can't choose, you know? Snotlout's a beefcake but almost too pretty, you know? Sometimes I think he's more in love with himself than me. There's only room for one beauty in this relationship."

Ruffnut chuckled and wandered around her cell, sometimes leaning on the bars that separated her and the dragon in the cell next door. "Fishlegs would keep me alive longer if I had to eat one of them, stranded on some glacier somewhere. But he never shuts up about dragons. Don't you hate when people never stop talking?"

"Yes, I do." Grimmel manages to say through clenched teeth, all traces of a cool demeanour gone and replaced with pure irritation.

"They just keep going and going. Blah blah blah. It's so boring. I'm hungry." Ruffnut's rant is unrelenting and enough to drive one to the brink of insanity. Whether this was on purpose or just part of her personality is yet to be deciphered by any living being.

"Can't we just feed her to your dragons?" Comments one of the Warlords, clearly fed up with this nonsense.

"Hey what do you have to eat around here? I'm allergic to fish. You should know that. That's all they have at that stupid new island." And, just as those words left Ruffnut's mouth, a scheme made its way into Grimmel's mind. "Do you have any clams? They're like little mouths with slimy food inside that's already chewed, like the way Mom used to do it."

"Enough!" Grimmel finally broke, sending everything on the desk in front of him flying in all directions. All the dragons growled at the sudden action, and all the Warlords backed off slightly. They were well aware of Grimmel's capabilities, and should one make him, it would surely mean certain death.

"Until I turned 12 and she was like, "Chew your own food." And I was like, "No, I kinda like it."" Ruffnut swung from the rails on the roof of her cell.

"Most annoying creature ever to cross my path." Grimmel unlocked and open the cage, beckoning Ruffnut to exit with haste.

"Aww." Rufnut gasped. "Oops, you let the dragons out. I'm gonna get you. I'm gonna get you. No, this one's gonna get you. Haha get-" Ruffnut poked and prodded at Grimmel's annoyed face with the ends of her braids. He huffed and pushed them away firmly.

"Take him and go!" Grimmel opened the cage of the dragon in the cell over."Please! I'm begging you!" He threw Ruffnut her helmet and turned away back to his desk. "The Deathgrippers will have to forgo dinner."

"Ew, you feed your dragons... dragons?" Ruffnut questioned, revolted.

"Go!" Grimmel waved his arms around in exasperation.

"Where's your bathroom? I got to..." Ruffnut clicks her tongue and points to the ground. Grimmel turns back to her sharply and gives her a look that could kill. "Okay! Gods. No wonder you have gray hair."

Ruffnuts hops onto the blue and yellow Scuttleclaw. "Stress is not good for you." She laughs and takes off. "So long, losers!"

Grimmel watches her leave. He, quite ironically, smiled grimly as he watched her figure fading into the blue sky.