A Leader Becomes King

Twilight's POV

Sitting next to Toothless, being greeted by hundreds of dragons... it's a bit weird if I'm being honest. It won't be as weird when Kania, the kids and everyone else move in though. I'm a little concerned though, this place doesn't seem too hospitable for humans. Whether it's the plant life, the structures or the dragons, non seem all that welcoming.

"Now's the time, go!" Luneaura calls to us. Toothless and I look at each other and nod before leaping off the ceiling crystal. As we glide our way down, several dragons follow us as we spin and twirl through the humid air. It's rather magical.

When we land on the base crystal, Toothless gives me a lick before letting out a bellowing roar. All of the dragons find a place to sit and quiet down. Then, they bow and shake their wings. It's an overwhelming scene of dancing colours. I smile and trot over to Toothless, nudging him with a smirk.

"You can dance, can't you? I'm going to make sure all these dragons know you're mine." I whisper to him. Seeing him flustered is adorable, but now isn't the time to freeze up. I flick him with my tail and flap my wings, beginning our dance. Toothless shakes his head and stands. He flaps his wings and joins me. After confronting Luneaura, I feel like my confidence boosted ten fold! I feel like I could take on the whole world!

At the end of our dance, Toothless and I cuddle up to observe the domain of which we were now in charge of. It's peaceful and quiet, which is such a rarity these days. I just wish my babies and Kania were here to enjoy it...