Life on Wublin Island

~Thwok~

Have you ever wished for a world where you could be yourself? A world where you don't have to disguise yourself because of the fear that others won't accept you for who you are? A world where you could feel...free, from all types of chains? That's what I wanted. Let me explain.

Life on Wublin Island, in one word, is "perfection" to most. Here, there was no such thing as "love" or "relationships". There was no romance, yet there was no violence. Every monster got along, though. At least, those who abide the code. We are creations, they all would say. None of us need love, they claim.

Perfection is not a word I would personally use to describe Wublin Island, though. I don't know how to put this simply, so let's just say that my life is like a life my family wants me to live. It's like I'm doing their bidding without anything in return.

Now, don't get me wrong. My family is not that bad. At least, not when you're friendly. Golden Rule, we call it. Every monster here gets along with each other like I said before. If only they were more understanding.

~Bona~

Alright, how do I start this? Wublin Island is home to a certain class of monsters. Electrical monsters, if you will. The place is supposed to be a sanctuary for that class with one head honcho and then the civilians. Well, if you can even call the place a "sanctuary".

I'm aware that I don't belong on the island. The others made that pretty clear when I appeared out of nowhere. If it wasn't for "the creator", then I would still be falling in the bottomless pit the island floats over. You know what? I'm just gonna flat out say it.

I'm not from the monster world. If I was, then I would be making food jokes and complaints every now and again since that is "what I was built to do". Instead, I'm from a place called the human world. I don't really know much less remember what was in that world, but I do know that at one point I was a part of it.

Though I might not be "home", I know that I'm welcomed here. Well, as long as I abide this code every monster here mentions. But, as long as I have my partner and my sister by my side, I'm sure I'll be just as comfortable.