Anger Issues

~Thwok~

So, I didn't think that we would be kicked off of Wublin Island. I thought that we could talk all of this out in a more friendly manner, but it turns out that they didn't like to play that way. Fortunately, we stumbled upon Bone Island where other, more gentle monsters resided.

This island was more like home than, well, home. We didn't have to live in fear that we would get tossed off the edge since the monsters were good friends to us. I did miss my little cozy book room, but this was much better. Or, at least, I thought it was.

I was talking to Kayna and a small quiet monster named Noggin. They all knew about my problem with talking, and they were alright with it as long as I spoke slowly and clearly. We were only talking about different star patterns when I heard a familiar roaring sound. Turning towards the noise, I froze in fear.

Something or some monster made Bona upset, and I mean upset. I saw some of the monsters hiding behind some of the bone structures while others made a run for the wooden building. Petite ran over and hid behind my leg.

      "I-I don't know what made big bro m-mad," she stuttered in fear. I looked up and sighed. Grabbing my tongue, I tied it into a lasso and wrapped it around Bona.

      "What was that about?" Kayna asked in a concerned manner while studying me and Bona. I shrugged in response.

After a while, Bona grew tired and fell asleep on the ground. Petite went over with caution and untied my tongue while Kayna stared in disbelief. I went over and kneeled next to him. In the corner of my eye, I saw Uuduk shuffle over towards us.

      "Anger issues, mm?"

      "Yeah, puhtty much."

      "Well, I could probably change his habits a bit. Ol' Banjaw used to be like your friend here, and look at 'im now."

      "Well, I guess that's noht a bahd idea." I looked at Petite who hid behind my leg again.

      "I don't like him. He's scary."

      "Don't wuhly, Puhtite. He's juhst fhine."

      "Okay then." I watched as Uuduk led the sleeping Bona towards a small bone monument and disappear behind it.

Though I saw Uuduk as a good monster, I couldn't help but to think that he was something more. The look he was giving me held the same energy as Bona's glance, like they're two parts of a bigger whole. I had a feeling that Uuduk was something way more than what he seemed.