!!! IMPORTANT !!!

ANNOUNCEMENT - PLEASE READ

Hello there! 

I am just writing this to inform you that I'm starting a whole new type of book for me, a spin off from this story.

Essentially, imagine that this story was turned into a movie.

I'll be writing a separate story about the actors filming the movie, basically turning it into a social media & real life story about the actors, their offscreen lives while filming, Wolfpack life and their friendship, including a love triangle!

I wanted to do this with my previous book, Natural Instincts - Jared Cameron, but felt this one suited better

So as I write chapters and update this book, I'll also be commencing the new story!

It will be called: 

Behind the Wolfpack - Off Screen Fortuity 

It will be the story of Oakley's actor, Booboo Stewart, Alex Meraz, Kiowa Gordon, Bronson Pelletier, Taylor Lautner, Chaske Spencer, Tom Holland, Julia Jones, Tyson Houseman and the crew while they film Fortuity - the follow up to Breaking Dawn, focused on the Wolfpack.

So enjoy the rest of this story! But know that there is a spinoff coming - I'll be writing the first chapter within 24 hours. :)

I'm pumped!

Libby xoxo

PS Include any requests, suggestions, things you'd like to see in the new book :) I'd love to include them to make you guys love it even more!