.22.

((WARNING: This chapter will include smut woooo 😏😏😏 enjoy! It isn't a full smut, like I don't finish it. But I'll include a full one later on in the story when they're more experienced with each other. ))

"Look at you, little miss popular. This is the second bunch of flowers you've received this week alone!" Fiona pointed out as she took a seat on my desk.

I smirked. "There's another bunch at home too," I added, laughing at her face which was filled with jealousy and excitement for me.

"Tell me about him! Is it official?" she squealed, getting into a more comfortable position to gossip with me.

I smiled and nodded. "It is actually. Fi, he's amazing. He's so caring and sweet and funny and just...ugh I can't describe it." I flopped back on my chair in a dreamlike state, allowing the dizzy smile to take over my face while I spun casually on my chair, biting my lip in thoughts of Seth.

"My god look at you woman! You're completely smitten!" she teased, poking my dimple as she did playfully. 

I swatted her away and hid my face, although it was obvious she was right.

Before she could continue, I looked at the time and realised I'd been there all day. "Well I'd love to stay and be teased but I'm heading off to see my man. So I'll catch you later, Fifi." I winked, standing from my desk and grabbing my bag, ready to head to Em and Sam's.

It occurred to me on the way that chances are the pack didn't know we were official. I was nervous to see how they would react, but all of those nerves were completely overshadowed by the knowledge I was going to see Seth.

My boyfriend.

I skipped from my car and headed straight into the pack house, bypassing Jared who stood with his arms open ready for a hug, and leaping straight into the arms of Seth instead. Jared stayed there comedically with his arms still open, acting a lot more hurt than he actually was for the purpose of teasing me, pretending to cry over the rejection while the others laughed at him.

I didn't even care, too lapped up in the feeling of Seth's arms around me. He beamed at the sight of me, his whole face lighting up and his body embracing my own like it had been years since we'd seen each other. I don't care if it had only been one night, I missed him already. 

I looked up at Seth and he instantly leaned down, capturing my lips in his, moving them warmly against my own. It was as if he was claiming me as his own in front of the pack, signalling that I was his now, and I loved it.

"Woah...when did we get here?" Quil pointed out at our sudden increase of confidence and physicality. 

Paul scoffed. "Didn't they tell you? These two are finally out of limbo stage." he filled in, making it known that Seth and I were together as we held each other. Since our declaration of title, the make out we had in the car a week ago and the extra special beach kisses last night, we've definitely been less nervous around each other, diving in for physical contact whenever either of us wanted it.

I finally let go of Seth though I didn't want to, turning back to the rest of the pack to greet them finally. 

"So I guess that date went pretty well then hey?" Embry winked, Jared and Jake making hooting noises to show their support in their own stupid way. 

"You could say that." I accepted simply, not buying into their games.

This time when the pack sat down at the table for dinner, I was next to Seth without hesitation, his hands on my leg the entire time. I lived for the contact Seth provided me, always loving his little gestures of affection. I kept my own hand on his arm the whole night, refusing to be away from him. Any chance we got we stared longingly at each other, not even caring about the jokes coming our way from Leah and Paul.