.20.

"You know you don't need to be nervous, my mom already loves you just purely based off the fact that you're my imprint

"You know you don't need to be nervous, my mom already loves you just purely based off the fact that you're my imprint." Seth giggled at my shakiness. He had arrived about ten minutes ago to pick me up for dinner with his mom and Leah, all of us going around to their house to spend the afternoon and evening. 

Seth had insisted over and over that Sue already adored me, and was beyond excited to meet the girl that her son was destined to spend the rest of his life with. Thankfully, Sue knew the secret having been married to Harry Clearwater before she moved in with Charlie Swan. 

"I just want to make a good impression. She sounds so awesome, Seth," I explained, checking myself in the mirror before we left. I wore a summery orange dress which complemented my skin incredibly, innocent and sweet, pairing it with my hair up off my face with a scarf tied into it, and finished off with some nude heels.

He took a step closer to me. "You look so beautiful. You always do." Seth took my hands in his, moving me away from the mirror and closer to him, wrapping his arms around me. "And my mother is going to love you. How could she not?"

I smirked and accepted Seth's kiss on my head, blushing into his chest as I prepared myself.

Even more nerve racking, Seth and my proper date was tomorrow after dinner with his mom tonight. It was a weekend of terrifying and exciting milestones, and I was so ready to make these moves with Seth.

"You look pretty handsome too, you know." I admitted, fiddling with the collar on his short sleeved button up shirt. He looked so adorable in his little chino shorts and signature Seth grin.

He gave me a teasing wink and a smirk, kissing my head once more. "Come on, let's make a move."

Pulling up to Sue and Charlie's house, I could see it had been loved. The house wasn't perfect, scuffed with mud and signs of ageing, but it was homely, and emitted a comforting glow from far away.

Seth stopped the car out the front of the house and immediately moved to open my door for me, holding my hand in his own protectively, stopping before we crossed the road to the house. "I want you to know how much this means to me. And I'm so grateful for you." he said lowly, ensuring I knew how excited he was that we were here.

I stood up on my toes and pressed a kiss to Seth's cheek sweetly, not wanting to get into a heated kiss out the front of his mother's house. He frowned at my gesture however, making me giggle. 

"You missed," he whined, pouting his lips in reference that he wanted me to kiss him properly. I shook my head and smirked, walking away and beginning to lead him to the driveway. 

"Later." I promised, lifting the back of his hand to kiss it before we got to the door. Seth held a bottle of wine and I held flowers for Mrs Clearwater, eager to make a great first meeting. After all, Seth being my imprint meant that this woman would be in my life for the rest of it.