Prerequisite

So in this story you'll be reading from the perspective of my original character Akasuki. Here's some information you may want to know or come back to as you read.

Akasuki is the same age as Kurapika. She's seventeen when this story begins and will be eighteen at the end. (I plan to end it after I write the Yorknew arc for clarity)

She has long red hair and green eyes. She prefers to wear clothes that are green and red and enjoys wearing fashionable clothing that would look like it would restrict her in battle. She prefers to be underestimated and not reveal her true strengths or motivations. By her personality, she should be a transmuter but she's actually a conjurer.

She had the ability to conjure three objects. Vines that she uses as a primary weapon, bandages for helping to heal and roller skates that can attach to any shoes she has on.

Also, there will be no NSFW in this story. The author is a minor herself so it is safe for other minors.

AKASUKIS NAMED ABILITIES:

THIRD EYE - Born with the ability, her eyes are automatically trained to see someone's aura without using gyo.
However, she would still have to use gyo to see aura hidden by in. She sees it in a more traditional sense as in with a color and can read a person's state of mind and personality from it. She can also usually decipher when someones telling the truth or not. It is possible to trick her if you know her ability but not many do. With Third Eye she can also see the names of someones nen abilities next to their head when she concentrates. It doesn't tell her what the ability means, only the name.

RING OF THE FOREST - She forms a wall of vines usually disguised in IN to trick and capture a opponent.
MAKESHIFT - A ability were Akasuki forms her vines into a object such as a sword and uses it as a weapon in combat.
TETHER - Where Akasuki channels all her aura into a single vine, making it incredibly strong and very difficult to break. For a strength range, Uvogin would be able to break it easily but someone like Bonolenov would not unless he concentrated all his aura into the attack. The drawback of this move is that her body is defenseless without the aura protecting her.
NATURAL PREDATOR - A ability which allows vines to extend from Akasukis back like spider legs and attack their target. The vines fluctuate in strength based on her mental state but the appearance of the attack is intimidating enough to make most normal people freeze.

NOTE: More abilities will be learned throughout the story. When they are, a entry like these will be added at the end of the chapter they're learned in.

Now I hope you enjoy my story!!