19. Mitsuki

TIME SKIP: A FEW DAYS LATER

A very short looking creature stood on the other side of the arena. Their aura was indescribably threatening and dangerous. I could tell this wouldn't be any easy match. A smile flickered in my eyes. They were powerful. Fans of theirs called them the Silent Tsunami. Apparently their aura was like water and they're completely mute, or at least appear to be. People had seriously underestimated them from the description I was given. Although they physically matched it their aura showed how terrifying and incredible they were. If I wanted to win this fight I could not underestimate them.
"Today we have the battle you've all been waiting for! Mitsuki, the Silent Tsunami and Akasuki, the girl with passion as fiery as her red hair! Mitsuki, with a nine to one record and Akasuki with a two to one record! Both are young adults with dreams, so who will take home the win today folks?" Their dark blue shoulder length hair moved slightly in the air conditioned arena as their large grey jacket hung over their small frame. They sported a black face mask to cover their nose and mouth and a black shirt and leggings to match underneath. If I had saw them in the street I wouldn't think much of them. But in the arena... they were a force to be reckoned with. I bit my lip as I watched the audience bet on who would win.
"Eighty-seven percent for Mitsuki and thirteen percent for Akasuki! It appears the audience has already decided on its winner for todays match!" Are you shitting me? I knew they were strong but Jesus Christ does anyone have any faith in me? I would just have to prove them wrong then. The referee looked at us.
"You win by points or knockout. There is no time limit." He brought his hand down between us.
"BEGIN!"
I ran at them, making my staff out of Makeshift and appeared to be making a straightforward attack while I dug my vine under the floor tile, ripping it up as I smashed it with a swift kick, sending pieces flying into Mistukis face. I quickly used zetsu and appeared behind them, swinging my staff at the side of their head. They sensed me in time and turned, kicking my staff out of my hands and sending their aura at me to grab me. I dodged using a vine to propel me out of harms way and rolled, catching myself as I remade my nen staff. I ran back at them, using a vine on the bottom of my foot to volley myself upward as I turned from their side, preparing a chop to the back of their neck. They turned and blocked the punch with their arm, their cold unscathed eyes watching me, no emotion present. Suddenly I felt their aura wrap around my knee, flinging me upside-down. I grit my teeth and turned my staff into a sword, slicing their aura off of me as I fell to the ground, landing in a handstand. I ran at them again, sending vines in their direction to surround them. To my surprise they turned their watery aura so sharp that it sliced through all of my vines and became something like glass shards, targeting me. I quickly used Makeshift again to create a shield to block my face and when I do they come up behind me, kicking the back of my legs. I stumbled forward and turned, moving the shield away from my face as the shards targeted me at a alarming speed. I sent a vine to protect myself from a large shard as a small one cut across my left cheek. I placed my hand to it and saw blood.
"Damn." I also had several small cuts on my legs, a few bleeding. The one time I don't wear pants...
"One point to Mitsuki,"
Suddenly, I was angry. Why weren't they attacking? Why were they just looking at me with those piercing gold eyes? I ran at them again, this time no hidden motive as I came at them full force, putting a immense amount of nen into my staff, slamming it into their arms that were blocking their face. I saw Mitsukis aura flicker for a moment as their eyes gained something. They were excited now. Had it hurt them?
"One point to Akasuki for a hit,"
They brought their leg up to kick my side when I blocked with a nen vine wrapped around my arm. As I focused on blocking they grabbed my ponytail, sending my neck back. I brang my leg up to kick them in the side as they used their nen to push my leg away. They threw me to the ground and I rolled, getting back up into a crouched position, my leg out as I prepared for my next move. In only a matter of seconds I see their eyes light up as a intense amount of bloodlust came at me. Their cheek bones raised as if they were smiling, creating the most terrifying expression I'd ever seen. At that moment I knew I was in serious fucking danger. Then they simply took off their jacket, revealing their fully bandaged arms and disappeared without a trace. I looked around as fear filled me, trying to find them when suddenly they were above my leg, slamming their entire bodyweight into it.

Crack.

I yelled in pain and I gripped my now broken leg. It was shattered at the knee.
"Two points to Mitsuki for a critical hit,"
"Fuck!" I yelled, sending my vines to work in a splint. Now I was fucking angry. This mother fucker had broken my leg! Their expression was unwavering as well as their bloodlust. I grit my teeth and activated Natural Predator. Two could play the intimidation game. With my still broken leg I walked towards them, indescribable pain in every step. I noticed as Mitsukis stance changed from completely unbothered to actually ready to fight me. I couldn't fucking believe it took them breaking my leg and making me finally reveal my bloodlust to take our match seriously. The nerve of this bitch. At the last moment I disappeared, directing all my vines into a attack on their arms, using my thorns at the last moment to inject them with my poppy seed aura. They just looked at me and kicked my broken leg, causing me to scream as they grabbed my arms, tossing me behind them so I landed on my back.
"One point to Mitsuki,"
I grit my teeth and tried to move but they were already over me, pinning me to the ground, their hands around my arms. I twisted out of their grip and decked them in the face, knocking off their mask in the process. When I do I see horrific scars etched onto their mouth. Then they grinned, opening it to show me their lack of tongue. I forced myself to not vomit from shock as I rammed my elbow into their stomach, sending them flying backwards.
"One point to Akasuki, hit."
I got up and used my sword as I ran at them, once again targeting their arms. They brang their leg to kick my broken one which I jumped over, slamming my sword into their arms. They block it with their aura and grabbed my sword with one hand and with the other punched me square in the jaw, sending me stumbling back as I wiped blood from my nose. At that moment they kicked me in the ribs, definitely cracking a couple as I collapsed onto the floor, barely able to stay conscious.
"Two points to Mitsuki, critical hit."
"That one has got to hurt!"
Then they just stood over me, grabbing my ponytail and dragging me across the floor so I could barely process anything, slamming my head into the ground. In my last remaining moments before I pass out I hear the announcer yell,
"Mitsuki wins by knockout!"

••
Mitsuki belongs to my good friend Felix who you should go check out!
Twitter - @ catboyf4g
Instagram - @ filoisgay