III.

꧁ chapter three ꧂the moon spirit

chapter three
the moon spirit

✧₊⁎⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁎⁺˳✧༚

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I lost him" Katara said sorrowfully as she covered her face with her hands.

"You did everything you could, and now we need to do everything we can to get him back," Sokka consoled, "Zuko can't have gotten far. We'll find him. Aang's gonna be fine"

Sokka and Katara lead Yue and Meiluna on to their large flying bison.

"It's all right, you stay here, Momo, in case Aang comes back" Katara said to the lemur.

Sokka grabbed the reins on the bison,

"Yip yip"

Meiluna did not know what to expect for her first time riding a flying bison, but she was definitely not ready for it. She let out a small squeal as she rushed to grab on to the side of the saddle in fear of falling off, causing Katara, Sokka and Yue to laugh at her.

"How are you not freaked out right now?" Meiluna asked in shock looking at her sister before narrowing her eyes, "Have you already been on here or something?"

Yue glanced sideways at Sokka before a small blush warmed her cheeks, to which Meiluna raised her eyebrows.

"No" Yue mumbled, attempting to hit her sister on the head as Meiluna laughed swatting her hand away.

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

"Don't worry, Prince Zuko can't be getting too far in this weather" Yue assured.

"I'm not worried they'll get away in the blizzard, I'm worried that they won't" Katara replied sadly.

"They're not going to die in this blizzard. If we know anything, it's that Zuko never gives up. They'll survive, and we'll find them" Sokka said with a determined look on his face.

"Wait, what's that?" Meiluna asked pointing down at a small figure on the ground.

"It must be Aang" Katara replied, relieved that they finally found the Avatar.

As Appa landed on the snow, Katara easily slid off and jumped in front of Zuko.

"Here for a rematch?" He questioned confidently as he tossed the Avatar aside.

"Trust me Zuko, it's not going to be much of a rematch" Katara countered.

She used her waterbending to launch Prince Zuko into the air letting him fall to the ground and knocking him out unconscious.