IX.

꧁ chapter nine ꧂the blind bandit

chapter nine
the blind bandit

✧₊⁎⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁎⁺˳✧༚

"IT'S PRICEY, BUT I really do like it" Sokka said pensively as he stared at the green bag in front of him.

"Then you should get it, you deserve something nice" Katara told him.

"I do, don't I?" Sokka smiled, "But no, it's too expensive. I shouldn't"

"All right, then don't" Katara replied in a bored tone before she walked out of the shop with Aang following closely behind her.

"Be honest, which one looks better?" Meiluna skipped over to Sokka holding a silver and a gold hair piece up to her head,

"Ooh! Are you buying that?" She asked pointing at the green bag Sokka was staring at.

"You know what? Yeah, I'm going to get it" Sokka said with a pleased smile, walking to the counter before he quickly backtracked staring at Meiluna with his hand on his chin.

Meiluna tilted her head to the side in confusion before Sokka spoke again,

"Definitely gold"

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

"Excuse me, but where is this earthbending tournament, exactly?" Aang asked one of the students he met at the earthbending academy.

"It's on the island Noneya" He replied sarcastically, "Noneya business!" He laughed with his friends whilst walking away.

"Oh, I gotta remember that one!" Sokka laughed, wiping away a tear.

"I'll take care of this," Katara consoled Aang, "Hey, strong guys! Wait up!"

"What was I thinking? I don't need a new bag! Why'd you let me buy this!" Sokka pointed accusingly at Meiluna.

"What's wrong with the bag?" Meiluna asked with a frown.

Sokka dropped the bag, when Momo decided to hop off his shoulder and settle inside it.

"You ready to find an earthbending teacher? Because we're going to Earth Rumble VI!" Katara announced excitedly as she ran towards the group.

"How'd you get them to tell you?" Aang asked in surprise.

"Oh, a girl has her ways" Katara answered vaguely.

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

"Hey, front row seats! I wonder why no one else is sitting here" Aang asked, as the group sat down, when all of a sudden a huge rock smashed in to the seats next to them.