Chapter 2 : Momo Yaoyorozu

3rd person POV:

While Izuku was walking home from the Beach where he had met All Might, the sun had already disappeared and it was completely night time in the city right now.

He was still shocked from his encounter with All Might and was lost in thought but his eyes caught a glimpse of a child being ganged up on by grown ups in a dark alley, he squinted his eyes so he can be sure his eyes weren't deceiving him, then he saw it was real, his eyes widened  'There's no way that those guys can be the kid's friends right?', he then approached them slowly with a fake smile to try and hide his fear.

Then he heard something before he got to them, "How bout' you give us some money kid, those clothes look awfully expensive" said the guy in the middle while slowly approaching the kid who suddenly yelled, "I'm a Yaoyorozu, If you hurt me I'll tell my dad about you guys!" to try and scare them off but Izuku knew that would only backfire, he was familiar of the name Yaoyorozu, he stumbled upon it when he was studying the books about families that supported heroes with money and Yaoyorozu was one of those families.

He quickly ran in between the kid and the 3 men while smiling nervously, "P-please stop, y-you're s-scaring the c-child" Izuku pleaded, he knew there was no other way to get out of there unharmed, but to his surprise, they each pulled out knives and grinned.

"Quite heroic of you kid, but what can you do alone?" Then they all started closing in on them and Izuku only had one choice, he turned around, knelt down and hugged the kid to cover him while smiling to reassure him.

The 3 men showed no hesitation and continuously cut izuku's back until they were satisfied and left while laughing at him saying "You sure know how to shield someone kid, You're a true hero for sure but man, you're weak!"

When they were gone, Izuku turned to the kid and asked him why he was out alone in the city at night, "I ran away from home, I-I think my family doesn't need me" he answered while sobbing, Izuku couldn't help but pity the little guy, he gave him a hug and said, "I'm sure your family loves you so they need you... I'm sure" with warm calming smile to put him at ease.

"But I'm quirkless, I'd just be a burden, they all have useful quirks but I don't" The kid suddenly said, catching Izuku by surprise, he pulled away from the hug and stared at the kid with wide eyes, The feeling of being useless? It's painful, it could kill you, this kid even ran away from home just because he thought he was unwanted.

"It's fine to be quirkless and weak, look at me, I was weak but I was able to save you right?" Still smiling at the kid to calm him down.

"T-Thats true..." the kid said, seemingly rethinking his choices, he then turned to face Izuku, "I-I wish t-to go home b-but there might b-be dangerous people out there... will you a-accompany me mister?" he asked, Izuku was dumbfounded, 'He talks like a young prince!' he thought, "Ofcourse, what's your name first? I don't want to keep calling you... 'kid'" Izuku said with an awkward grin while scratching the back of his neck, "Oh how rude of me... you may refer to me as Chisai, you earned the right to call me by my given name when you saved my life" He answered with a blindingly soft smile aimed at Izuku who needed to squint, Chisai looked like an angel clad in holy light at that moment.

"Lead the way, Chisai" He said, then Chisai grabbed his arm and pulled him along, he needed to lean down a bit, Chisai was a little small and his grip was tiny and cute so Izuku didn't want to let go and just went along with it.

------------------------------------------------------

When they arrived, Izuku was surprised about how big the mansion was, Even the gate alone was gigantic.

Then suddenly the front door opened and a girl with black hair tied to a spiky pony-tail, onyx eyes, and a body that looked too mature for her age walked outside with a worried look, Izuku waved at her then she quickly noticed him holding Chisai infront of the gate, the girl stared at them with wide eyes for a second then suddenly ran back inside in a hurry, leaving Izuku guilty, thinking that he scared her off, 'What were you thinking you stupid Izuku! You're a stranger dumbass! Don't suddenly wave!' he thought.