Chapter 13 : Nejire Hado

3rd person POV:

That night, after the whole class ate dinner and went to their rooms earlier than usual because of training, Shoto had called Fuyumi to inform her of her so called fiance's condition.

"Fuyumi-nee, I'm sure you have heard of the USJ incident that occurred 2 days ago..." Shoto said with a voice still filled with what little sorrow that was left, "Yeah, I'm glad your fine after that, Dad and the others were worried sick about you... What about it Sho? Nightmares bugging you or what?" Fuyumi answered with a playful chuckle over the phone.

Shoto took a deep breath before saying what he had to say, "I'm sorry... I couldn't protect Izuku, he's in a coma right now and we can't tell--" He was cut off, "I'll visit tommorow" was all he could hear from his sister's cold tone as she hung up the phone.

'Looks like she's gone back to being cold hearted again... When she met Izuku, that was probably the warmest her heart could've been... That's why they refer to her as father's Ice cold princess' Shoto thought to himself as he let out a sigh and went to bed.

The next morning, Shoto woke up early and heard a racket down stairs, "UNFREEZE ME AND LETS DO THIS PROPERLY YOU DAMNED EXTRA!" Bakugo yelled as Shoto ran down only to see his one and only sister glaring at him, her presence alone dropped the room temperature so low, it felt like it was already winter.

"Fuyumi-nee?! What are you doing?" Shoto asked as he sprinted down the stairs to meet her, "THIS IS YOUR SISTER HALF-AND-HALF BASTARD?!" Bakugo asked still frozen in Fuyumi's Ice, "Why'd you do this to him?" Shoto asked, "He wouldn't let me in, now enough talk and start leading me to where Izuku is if you don't want me to do that to all of you here" She answered with such a cold voice that Bakugo was visibly scared for once and Shoto couldn't even verbally say yes so he just nodded, unfroze Bakugo and went outside to lead her sister to the nurse's office.

This isn't the first time she acted like this, when they were still kids, a lot bullied him because of the scar on his face caused by an accident with his fire quirk, Fuyumi always loses her patience whenever that happens to Shoto and ends up using her quirk on everybody, that's why their father didn't allow her to be a hero which was fine by her, but Shoto knew, there wasn't any other ice quirk user that scared him more than his sister.

On their way there, She was quiet even when All Might himself greeted the two of them,"Hello there Todoroki siblings, how is Enji doing?" he asked but only received a glare from Fuyumi which made even the top 1 hero flinch and only got an apologetic smile from Shoto "Sorry about that All Might-sensei, She's a bit on edge right now" He explained then continued walking towards the nurse's office.

When they got there, Fuyumi didn't even bother to greet or even look at Recovery girl and went straight for Izuku's bed.

"What's wrong with her, child?" Recovery girl asked Shoto while they look at Fuyumi kneeling down beside Izuku and for the first time in Shoto's life, he saw her sister crying tears for someone besides herself.

"She arranged a marriage between herself and brother Izuku, he was the first one ever to have caught the eyes of my sister and this happened to him. She's just releasing her emotions sensei" Shoto answered as he watched.

Recovery girl looked at Fuyumi with pity, "Don't worry child, He will wake soon enough... The damages aren't that severe anymore, he just needs to recover the stamina that was lost" She said to comfort her then she turned around to face them, "What?" she asked with a confused face while drying her eyes, "She said the damages aren't severe anymore so he'll wake up as soon as he regains enough stamina" Shoto repeated so her sister could understand.

When Fuyumi heard that, she stood up and smiled widely, "Well you should've just said that over the phone!" She said as she approached Recovery girl and bowed politely, "If you had let me finish last night, I was going to say that we can't tell when he'll wake up but they said it's sometime soon, and instead of listening, you cut me mid-sentence" Shoto answered with a heavy sigh while Fuyumi just scratched her head and smiled apologetically, "Sorry Sho, I must've caused a commotion back at your dorm earlier for no real reason" She said.