Chapter 17 : Dinner Night

18 432 words

3rd person POV:

Yuuto faked a cough to get Momo and Izuku's attention, "Shall we?" He said then Momo pulled away from Izuku, then she noticed how flusterred Izuku was, making her grin a little, "I see you still get excited when I do that, does my body please your eyes so much that simple body contact such as hugs can make you blush?" She asked then Izuku turned away from her, "N-N-No, i-it's rude t-to think of d-dirty things a-about a woman!" He answered still avoiding eye contact in an attempt to hide his signiture 'red as a tomato' face, "It's not rude if it's about your beautiful fiance now is it?" She replied smugly, "I-I gue-- NO!" He yelled frantically making Momo burst out laughing.

"Fine then, Let's see if you still stick to that statement of yours after my little test" She said as she shot him a mischevous grin, "Test?" He asked with genuine curiousity, then she nodded a response and leaned in to whisper, "You have to give me a piggy back ride to the place where Yuuto-san will guide us to, if you blush even a little whenever my assets touch you, that means you are thinking of me as your form of guilty pleasure, do I make myself clear (Breathes into his ear*) honey?"

Then she pulled away and grinned, waiting for his answer, 'I have to redeem myself! She probably thinks of me as a disgusting person only thinking about... s-s-sexual intercourse!' he thought, "I'll do it" He answered with a determined look, "Alright then, let me get on your back and we'll be on our way" She replied with a sly grin and crossed arms that intimidated the young greenette, "Looks like lady Yaoyorozu has tamed you quite well, young master" Yuuto commented, 'There was nothing wild to tame in the first place!' Izuku thought as he sighed, turned around and knelt down with his back facing Momo, "I have yet to release the animal inside of him that I must tame Yuuto-san" She stated as she climbed onto Izuku's back and intentionally pressed her breasts against him, she leaned in and decided to nibble on his ear to make him blush faster but to her surprise, Izuku just grinned with determination, 'I can do this! A true hero always breaks out of a tough spot!' he thought as he stood up and faced Yuuto, "I'll ace this test, please lead us Yuuto-san" He requested, 'I see his determination hasn't mellowed down even through those years of bullying, well done young master' he thought as he bowed, "As you wish" then turned around with a proud grin and began to walk, 'A fine young man indeed... Inko-san, Hisashi-kun, you can rest easy'

"Oh wait!" Momo suddenly yelled, stopping Izuku and Yuuto from walking, "Please take the longest route Yuuto-san" She added with an evil grin, "P-Please don't" Izuku pleaded with a nervous grin but Yuuto just replied with a mischevous look on his face, "I shall follow Lady Yaoyorozu's command, I observed that she has more control over you and is also your future wife, I am tasked to serve the family, as of now, I see Lady Yaoyorozu as the one in command until you make her submit to you..."

"If you want to make me submit to you honey, you just have to show me who's in charge... dominate me sweetie" She added as she wraped her arms around his neck from behind and placing her head on his shoulders, shooting him with a lustful look, "I know you want it as well, you're just holding yourself back because you deem it as an inappropriate behaviour... I am to be wedded to you, you can do with me as you please" Then she breathed on his neck alluringly, begging him to act.

Izuku just closed his eyes shut, trying his hardest to hold it all down, 'You won't break me!' he thought, "Y-Yeah, l-lets take the long w-way..." he said, gritting his teeth while Momo just shot him an annoyed pout over his shoulder, "Am I not good enough to satisfy you? Is my body not appealing to you honey?" She asked with a fake sad tone, 'You will break, beg me for my body, beg me to pleasure you every hour, every minute, every second!' she thought.

"I c-can't say i-it's not a-appealing" He muttered, barely audible, but Momo was behind him so she'd hear it naturally, which made her grin mischevously, 'He really has been pushing down his urges! He thinks my body is appealing but never acted on it... cute!' She thought, "Oh? What was that Izu? My body is appealing? You pervert... you have been eyeing my body from time to time, don't think I never noticed" She asked smugly, 'Never have I seen him struggle so much! WAIT is this the sadistic side my mother was always talking about? She said it runs in the family but...' She thought.