Chapter 15 : Sports Fest

A/N

Sorry for the late release everyone! The start of our school year was a bit on the busy side so I couldn't write that much but this chapter is 24984 words to make it up to you guys! I hope you're still looking forward for more!

Thankyou for your continued support!

I'll be updating every 3 days from now on, I'll make it fun and long for you guys to make up for such late updates!

3rd person POV:

The next morning, Izuku woke up with an insanely bad headache, "W-What happened... last night?" he asked himself as he placed his hand on his forehead.

When all of a sudden, he felt something squishy underneath him, particularly 2 squishy round things under his head, 'Don't tell me...' he thought as he looked over his shoulder to see what it is, then she saw her hugging him, her legs around his waist from underneath, he was on top of Midnight's whole body facing up towards the ceiling, "Nemuri-chan?! Why are we sleeping like this?! Wait more importantly... Why are you sleeping here?!" he asked then Midnight began to wake, "Oh... hey Izu, I just couldn't resist sweetie!" She said as she hugged him tighter.

Then someone suddenly kicked down his door with enough force to shake the whole room, "I knew you'd sneak in and do something! Get away from my fiance sensei!" Momo said as she held her staff, still wearing her pajamas by the way, "Momo? My... My door!" He said with a sad expression, 'I loved that door! Why are women so mean to doors these days?!' he thought.

"Yaoyorozu, that is not how a woman acts" Midnight replied as she continued hugging him, "That's not how a woman should act as well sensei" She answered with an annoyed pout as she approached them, "C-Calm down a-and put the staff away b-before you step a-any further Momo..." Izuku said with terrified eyes as he saw the creation quirk user walk towards them, 'I swear to God, if she busts out those staff moves and starts swinging that thing around, this whole room is a goner' he thought.

Then Momo grabbed his arm and started pulling him away from Midnight who in turn, hugged him tighter, "Please... Let... him go!" she said, "Why should... I?!" Midnight asked, "Y-Y-You'll rip me!" Izuku said but the two kept pulling until a few minutes later, Momo stopped and threw her staff to the ground.

"Okay then, if you wont let go... then I'll just have to join you!" She said with a triumphant grin, "Y-You know the s-saying doesn't really make that much sens--" Before he could finish his sentence, Momo jumped, landed above him and hugged him tightly making him blush intensly, "A threesome, I didn't know you were into this Yaoyorozu~" Midnight said with a sly grin, "Humph!" Momo answered with another annoyed pout and a slight blush as she burried her head on his chest, 'S-S-So... M-Many... Things... T-T-T-Touching!' Izuku thought with wide eyes.

"H-H-Hey ladies, i-it's getting a-a bit tight a-around some p-places" Izuku said, still with an insane blush over his face, "That's the idea baby~" Midnight whispered from behind, "Let me stay like this Izuku, it's actually very comfy when I sleep on top of you..." Momo added as she went snuggled her head more on his chest, "Really?" He asked with genuine curiousity, 'I wouldn't know that anyway because it'd be impossible to sleep on top of my own body, I wonder how it feels though' he thought

Then 2 minutes later, a voice came from the doorway, "Midoriya-kun, Kyoka-san sent me to get you for breakf-- WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DOOR?! AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HIM?!" Iida said when he saw the situation Izuku's dealing with, "Oh... H-Hi Iida-kun, h-how's your morning?" Izuku asked with a nervous grin, 'If he starts telling people about this, I'd be marked as the class pervert forever!' Izuku thought as Iida stared at the three of them with wide eyes.

"Calm down Iida, we're just having a little fun with Izu" Midnight said as she bit Izuku's ear, "I-I'm not f-f-food Nemuri-chan!" he said as another wave of intense blush spread across his face, "Oh honey, believe me, you always look very tasty~" She added as she moved down to his neck and started chewing as he squirmed around to try and stop her, "S-Stop... p-p-please!" he begged but that only fanned Midnight's sadistic nature as she continued on.