Chapter 6 : Jiro Kyoka

3rd person POV:

"What happened to this arm of yours boy?", Recovery girl asked as she checked Izuku's arm, "It doesn't look like it from the outside, but the muscle tissues inside your arm has a suffered lot of cuts. I'm guessing this is backlash from your quirk?"
she added as Izuku just nodded in response, "Is it that bad?" Momo asked recovery girl with a concerned look, "Don't worry, I could still heal it with my quirk" she answered.

"You shouldn't push that power again young man, you were lucky this time, you were able to somehow minimize the damage to your body", All might then warns Izuku, "I-I know sir, Aizawa-sensei just told me to do it. I guess he knew I couldn't control it very well so he made me experience it's full power so I can grasp the feeling a bit", he says in response then All Might nodded to tell him that this time was alright but he knew, 'The next time I do that again, I'd be putting my whole life at risk, I was barely able to control it this time'

Then recovery girl used her quirk on Izuku's arm...

Recovery Girl
Quirk: Cell activation
Can force the cells of a person to act faster to heal injuries in a matter of seconds in exchange for the person's stamina.

Shoto's POV:

As we all walked back to the dorm, I kept thinking about that power Izuku showed earlier, 'I want to be friends with that Izuku kid, he seems like he could stand on the same level as me atleast. Maybe I'll go talk to him', I thought, then I walked back towards the main building to get to the nurse's office where Aizawa-sensei instructed Momo to bring him.

"Where you headed, Todo-bro?" Kirishima asked, "Just the nurse's office, I want to talk to Izuku Midoriya" I answered.

"Oh! You want to be friends with him too huh? I understand, with that shy and frail attitude of his, who wouldn't want to be friends with him. Just be careful not to say anything too offensive alright? Momo's really protective of him", he said with a big smile on his face then he continued walking.

'Judging from that smile, I can tell that Izuku is very kind. I Can't wait to meet him', I thought then I walked in.

It took a while, and a lot of wrong turns before I found the nurse's office, and I had to ask teachers and our senpai for directions.

When I got there, about to walk in, I froze as I heard a man's voice inside. 'I thought Momo, Izuku, and Recovery girl were supposed to be here? I-I guess I'll just wait for them to come out, It'd be rude to butt in', I thought, but in reality, I'm just not good at talking to people so I was hesitant.

I leaned on the wall next to the door and waited for them to come out, but then, I heard Izuku say, "All Might-sensei, a-about that t-thing I wanted to discuss", 'All Might?! Well I did hear that he was going to start teaching at UA this year, but I didn't believe it. What's Izuku doing with All Might though?', I started to get curious and stuck my ear on the wall to listen.

Then Izuku spoke again, "M-Momo and I had an encounter with a villain", and as he said it, I could feel the air getting heavier and colder, "He warned us a-about something" he continued as he stuttered, 'Is he that scared to even say it? What could it be?', I thought.

"Warned you?", All Might asked, "He... He said t-that the fall of the symbol of peace is coming", The mood of the room seemed like it dropped a million degrees from earlier.

'I shouldn't be listening to this, Izuku probably called All Might to tell him in secret. I-I should apologize, as a Todoroki I should bs ashamed! But what he said...' I thought, then I slowly walked inside.

3rd person POV:

As Izuku said that line, Recovery girl and All Might gritted their teeth, "It's probably that 'man' again, Ehh? recovery girl?" All Might asked, "What man?", Izuku butted in.