Chapter 16 : Cheating?

A/N

Forgive me for the late update and also the accidental updates that happened earlier but please enjoy this chapter!

Thankyou for your consideration and continued support!

3rd person POV:

--The girls' talk--

Momo walked into her room with a wave of blush flushed over her face which the girls quickly took notice of, Mina was the first to speak up "Ohh, looks like someone just did something naughty~", "Stop teasing her about it girl, it's only natural that she'd be compelled to do that, specially when she's a hungry woman~" Hagakure added with a sarcastic tone.

"Ha Ha, very funny ladies..." Momo answered as she got into the circle the girls formed on her bed, "So what did you want to talk about Yaomomo?" Kyoka asked as they all leaned in to listen intently.

Momo took a deep breath before opening her mouth to speak, "Open your minds to what I'm about to say... i-it might be outside o-of our c-comfort zones" She said, "Say it already! I'm getting sleepy here you know..." Nejire replied with a yawn followed by her iconic annoyed pout.

"Is it that sensitive of a subject Momo? Surely it's just the common talk between innocent young ladies" Ochaco said as she tried to hide her blush, remembering what she had forced Izuku into earlier.

'I'm not too sure about the innocent young ladies part' Momo thought as she prepared herself to disclose the information she wanted to say, "I-It's about mine and Fuyumi's mothers..." She said, still hesitating between whether she should say it or not, "Please don't leave us hanging Momo-chan, it is unpleasant, ribbit" Tsuyu commented as they all felt the itch of the cliff-hanger statement.

"T-They want t-t-to savour Izu's body f-from time to time i-in the near future" Momo replied as all the girls stared at her with open mouths and wide eyes, "P-Provided that we get the so called first bite a-and that they join after..." She added, hoping to make the atmosphere a little lighter.

Silence*

Mina then decided to break the silence "D-Did I hear that right?" she asked, "Little Izu just got invited into bed by basically his... mothers-in-law?" Hagakure followed after.

"Y-Yes, t-that is correct..." Momo answered with her hands covering her face due to the shame she was feeling, 'I blame my mother's weak resistance to her urges for this! And to think that Miss Todoroki Rei wants to partake in it as well!' she thought.

"T-There's no way they'd say that... they're too mature and professional to even think about doing stuff like that... right?" Kyoka asked with a nervous tone, "They are both married, Mr. Todoroki and Mr. Yaoyorozu would never allow their wives to be swayed by another man, especially their daughters' fiance" Ochaco replied with certainty in her voice that slightly reassured the other girls.

Until Momo spoke up, "A-Actually, they have given permissio--", "WHAT?!" they all asked her simultaniously, "Why would they? Do they not love their wives? Did they get forced to agree? Are they gay for Izu?" Nejire asked in rapid fire as she squished a pillow in annoyance, "N-No... they agreed under the condition that it will only happen with Izuku, they seem to trust him well" Momo answered, "Call her Yaomomo! We're gonna have a talk with your mom about this" Kyoka said as all the other girls nodded in agreement.

"A-Are you sure? She can be very feisty when she's trying to attain something she wants and is kept from her..." Momo replied with a nervous look, "Oh, do not worry Momo, if she doesn't agree right away, we can still propose a deal that would turn in our favor" Ochaco said reassuringly as they shot Momo determined looks, "No one's gonna touch Izu's innocense on my watch!" Hagakure added.