Chapter 4 : Confrontation

3rd person POV:

Izuku woke up the next day, staring up at the familiar ceiling of his room, he realized he was already home.

But suddenly, he heard some sort of sizzling as if someone was cooking something downstairs.

Izuku had no more family members, his mom and dad both died in a plane crash, the only support he has is his Aunt and Uncle currently living in America.

His eyes went wide, 'It couldn't be them right?' he thought to himself, he then began crawling off of his bed and grabbed one of his pillows to use as a weapon.

He tip-toed down the stairs, making as little noise as possible then came to a stop when he reached the third step from the bottom.

He mustered up all his courage and asked, "W-Who's there? I-I have a w-weapon and I-I'm not afraid to u-use it" while shaking intensly, no matter how you looked at it, he was scared to death as of that moment.

Then suddenly, A man walks up to him and began talking, "Hey there bro, sorry we le--" until he was bashed by Izuku in the head with the pillow he was holding, then he saw the familiar glint of red hair sticking out of the pillow he clobbered the guy with, remembering the course of events yesterday, he then realized it was that red haired guy from yesterday and began apologizing, "I-I'm sorry! I-I thought it w-was a burglar or something!", the guy lifted the pillow of off his face and laughed out loud, "What's a guy as powerful as doing with a weapon, much less a pillow at that"

"Don't tease him that much Kiri, he's kinda cute that way" Someone from the kitchen had said, when Izuku looked over, It was the pink girl that was stuck beneath the rocks at the exam, she was apparently cooking bacon and eggs for breakfast.

He and the red haired guy approached her, "H-H-Hello, I'm Izuku M-Midoriya" Izuku said with an intense blush flushing over his face, he was never the kind of guy who did well around girls especially someone as beautiful as this one.

The red haired guy came over and said, "Please don't tell me you like my girlfriend, you know with all the stuttering and blushing you were--", "N-No! I-I'm just not t-that good with t-talking to girls" he replied while shyly scratching the back o...

The red haired guy came over and said, "Please don't tell me you like my girlfriend, you know with all the stuttering and blushing you were--", "N-No! I-I'm just not t-that good with t-talking to girls" he replied while shyly scratching the back of his neck and smiling awkwardly.

The girl just stared at him with her mouth wide open, seemingly shocked by what he just told them, "Really?! You're that cute and you're not good with talking to girls?!" she asked with the most energy the green haired teen has ever witnessed from anyone that had talked to him but then held her excitement back immediately upon realizing that she hadn't even introduced herself yet, "Oh right! I'm Mina Ashido by the way, Nice to meet you Izuku" the girl added with a bubbly tone and reached out her hand then Izuku shook it.

"I'm Kirishima Eijiro, Nice to meet you too Izuku" the guy said as he gave Izuku a friendly smile and shook his hand as well.

"Thank you for bringing me home, Mina-san, Kirishima-kun... you even made breakfast, It's been a while since I ate homemade food", Izuku commented with a cheerful smile painted on his face, "What do you mean? You never eat your parents' home cooking?! That's bad, Izu! You should always eat what they give you" Mina scolded with a pout, waving the spatula she was holding causing Izuku to flinch a little bit, "I-I don't h-have parents anymore... s-sorry if I c-came out rude w-when I said I haven't eaten h-home cooking for a while now" he replied with a painful smile, guilt washed over the pink girl and immediately threw her arms around him making him blush from head to toe, "W-What a-are you d-doing M-M-Mina-san?!" he frantically asked, being touched by women he wasn't related to was new to the greenette, he didn't know what to do at the moment so he just stayed still, stiff as a board while she hugged him tightly, "I'm apologizing..." She muttered and at that moment, all the nervousness he was feeling turned into appreciation for the girl's sympathy, he smiled at her and replied a genuine, "Thankyou..." then she pulled away, seemingly avoiding eye contact, her cheeks turned from pink into a violent shade of purple, "Y-You're welcome..." then she continued cooking.