Chapter 7 : The first Hurdle

3rd person POV:

The next morning, Izuku had woken up with a bad headache, "O-Oww, What happened to my head", he said as he got up while holding his head in pain.

Then suddenly, someone knocks on the door, "W-Who is it?", he asked, "It is me Midoriya-kun, Iida. Miss Yaoyorozu asked me to inform you that she, Kyoka-san, and Shoto-kun will be leaving for school in 20 minutes so please get ready", Iida answered, "Y-Yes, I-I will, Thankyou for telling me Iida-kun", he replied.

Then, he went to his bathroom to freshen up, take a bath, and change into his school uniform.

When he checked his appearance on the mirror, he saw a bruise right in the middle of his forehead, "What in the world happened last night?!" he asked himself, "Wait a minute... I don't have time for that! I'm going to be late!" he added as he got out of his room with his backpack.

When he got into the commons area, he saw Shoto, Iida, Momo, and Kyoka eating breakfast.

He went to join them, when suddenly, Momo got up and ran towards him, "What happened to your face Izuku?! Who did this to you?!" she asked as she hugged Izuku like she's trying to protect him.

"I-I-I can't... b-breathe", he said but Momo couldn't hear him and continued hugging him, "You're suffocating him Yaoyorozu-san!", Iida said, then Momo let Izuku go but he was now unconscious and was leaning against her, which made Momo blush, "Ohh Izuku, if you wanted to hug me that badly, you should've just asked", she said.

"He's not hugging you! He's passed out! Lay him on the sofa, quickly!" Iida said, but Momo wouldn't listen and hugged Izuku again.

While that was happening, Kyoka was still at the table, eating while looking away to hide her guilt, 'I didn't know it would leave a bruise!' she thought, Shoto noticed this and leaned, "It was you wasn't it?", he asked which surprised her, "W-What do you mean it was me?", she answered.

"If it wasn't you, you would've rushed over and hugged him even before Yaoyorozu could", he said, "What did you do last night?", he added which pushed Kyoka's guilt
over the limit.

"I kissed him while he was sleeping, okay?! Then he woke up and I punched him!", She said, but it came louder than she expected so she immediately looked over to Momo with a scared expression, waiting for what she'll do.

Then Momo laid Izuku on the sofa with Iida's help, and came back to the table with a rather triumphant face, "Y-You're taking this unexpectedly... Well Yao-momo" Kyoka said as she watched Momo sit back down, "Well, let's just say I did it with him while he was conscious, but my rival did it while he was asleep and even gave him a bruise in the process" Momo said as she covered her mouth while she smiled sadistically.

"Y-You kissed him already?!" Kyoka stood up as she asked but before Momo could answer, Shoto suddenly says, "Midoriya's got a lot on his plate, huh?" which froze the two girls in their place.

Then Sero and Mineta came down to the commons area and saw Izuku laying on the sofa while Iida was watching him, "What happened here?" Sero asked, "Yaoyorozu-san hugged him until he suffocated and passed out", Iida answered.

"The other day it was Midnight... Yesterday was Kyoka... And now, Yaoyorozu?! I won't let you off the hook this time, Midoriya!", Mineta screamed as he ran down the stairs towards Izuku who was now slowly waking up, The two girls on the table saw this and glared at Mineta.

His 'I'll get you!' face, slowly turned into a scared face as he approached Izuku [Who was now sitting straight up, watching Mineta] because of the girls' glares, and when he got to Izuku, he hugged him instead, "Save me! Midoriya, They want to kill me!", he said as he cried on Izuku.