Chapter 10 : Lights Out

Nejire's POV:

I woke up earlier than usual the next morning, "Is my body excited to teach Izuku's class? My mind isn't even awake yet! It makes me mad when I wake up 3:00 am in the morning and not have anything to do besides wait for Mr. Sun to come up!" I said with an angry pout as I slowly sat up.

"I guess I'll drink milk! or coffee! or both! Mwuahahahaha! I must be a genius, to have invented a new way to drink both my favorite drinks!" I said triumphantly as I quickly got up and floated towards the kitchen with a grin.

Then I reached for a jar at the top of the shelf and hugged it, "Good, Looks like nobody touched mrs. milk" I said as I looked around if anybody saw me fetching the milk I had hid for special midnight snacks.

"I love you mrs. milk! Ohh right, almost forgot about my genius plan" I said as I put my finger on my chin and floated around the kitchen, "Hmm, Now where's mr. coffee, I need him for my plan to work!" Then I found the coffee jar, grabbed it and put them down on the table while I look at them, acting like a giant, "Now! To fuse the specimens to make a masterpiece that I will devour later on! I feel like Kronos from greek mythology Mwuahahaha!" I said as I uncap the jars, poured EVERYTHING in a bowl and started mixing like a witch mixing a cauldron of potion while laughing evilly.

3rd person POV:

Tamaki heard a racket coming from the kitchen, 'Its her again!' he thought as he gritted his teeth, quickly got up and banged on Mirio's door, "What is it?" he asked as he opened his door while rubbing his eyes as if he just woken up, "She's doing it again, and I'm not paying to fill the coffee jar again!" Tamaki answered and when Mirio heard this, they both ran towards the kitchen only to find Nejire going full blown psycho, laughing as she mixed the bowl filled with all the coffee and milk their dorm had.

"She's already mixing them! Grab her! Grab her!" Mirio said as they both ran at her, grabbed both of her arms and dragged her away from the bowl while she cried and struggled, "No! No! Mr. Coffee and Mrs. Milk must make my masterpiece, I need it!" she said but the boys just ignored it and Tamaki ate something and manifested the octopus tentacle he used to save Izuku at the entrance exam and now he used it to restrain Nejire, "Throw that out now!" He said as he pointed to the bowl Nejire was mixing.

"No! let me go, I want to drink it!" Nejire said while she cried while still restrained, "No, the last time you did this, it gave you an upset stomach and you had to miss a whole day's worth of classes" Mirio said as he grabbed the bowl, walked over to the trash can, and dropped the mixture of absurd amounts of coffee and milk.

"No!" Nejire screamed and cried like a child who got her toy stolen, then Mirio thought of something, "Hey, you're teaching Izuku's class today right? So start getting ready, the earlier you start the more you can prepare right?" he said then suddenly Nejire stopped crying and smiled, "You're right! Release me Tamaki, I need to get ready!"

Then Nejire flew up to her room to get ready, "I'm going back to sleep" Mirio said then Tamaki just nodded and followed him up to go back to their rooms.

Izuku's POV:

The next morning, I woke up a little later than usual, "It's already 7:30?! Was I that tired yesterday?" I asked myself as I quickly got up and rushed into my bathroom to get ready.

I brushed my teeth, took a bath, and changed into my school uniform in under 20 minutes then went out of my room only to see Momo, Uraraka, and Kyoka exit their rooms at the same time while holding their heads.

"Hang over?" I asked with a concerned look then the three of them nodded, "Izuku, come closer" Momo said and I obliged.

Then to my surprise, she fixed my tie which was a little crooked, "Geez, you can't even do this on your own... You really do need me huh?" Momo said as she grinned at me while I blushed of embarrasement, "I-I was in a bit of a hurr--" I tried to explain but before I could finish, she was already hugging me, "Momo?" I asked, "I'm a bit sleepy, carry me again" she said as she looked at me with puppy eyes.