Chapter 5 : Class 1-A

3rd person POV:

As Izuku was walking back from taking Momo home, he thought back to what the villain had warned them, 'The fall of the symbol of peace, who could possibly beat All Might in terms of power? that means they're planning something underhanded to beat him instead of a fair confrontation' Izuku thought.

"I'm better off just talking about this with All Might, my brain can't handle all of this!" he said to himself as he sighed and continued walking home.

When he got home, he remembered the letter from his aunt and uncle that he kept in his pocket earlier, he got to his room and put the letter on his nightstand to open later.

Then Izuku went downstairs again and took a bath, cooked dinner and ate.

'I wished they would've just stayed overnight, eating alone again after eating with friends just makes it sadder', he thought as he sighed and continued eating dinner.

After he was done eating and cleaning up, he went upstairs to quickly read the letter and go to sleep.

He sat down on his bed and started opening the letter, but what Izuku read inside brought tears into his eyes:

Dear Izuku:

We heard that you passed the entrance exam sweety! My and your Uncle are very proud of you, we sent 2 Million dollars into your bank account. Just a little push from us, we won't be able to come to Japan for a while but when we do, lets have a proper celebration!

Yours Truly,
Abygail Midoriya

He suddenly ran downstairs to his phone and called his Aunt with tears still falling down even though he tried to wipe them away.

"Hello, Izu? What's wrong, It's so late sweetie" Aunt Abygail said with a yawn as if she was woken up, "Thankyou Aunt Aby!" Izuku replied, "Wait, you're crying again aren't you? you really are as kind and fragile as your father, Don't worry about the money, it's just a little more than usual" She said while giggling over the phone, "N-No I'm not talking about the money, I'm saying thankyou for telling me that y-you guys were... were p-proud of me for passing the exams" he answered.

"Ofcourse we're proud! We watched you since you were four years old and all you could talk about were heroes, and now you passed the entrance exam for the most prestigious Hero Course in all of japan, There's no way we wouldn't be proud" Aunt Aby said, "Now go to sleep, tomorrow's the start of your school days right? knowing you, you didn't pack yet so try to wake up early Okay? We'll save our celebration for when we get to Japan alright? Bye, your Uncle's already snoring!" She added while laughing, "I will, say Hi to uncle for me when he wakes up!" Izuku answered as he wiped his tears away and replaced it with a big smile.

"Those 2 never gets what I mean by 'I don't need that much money' don't they?" he said while laughing all the way back to his bed as he started to fall asleep.

Izuku's Aunt and Uncle owns the biggest support Company present in America.

Izuku woke up extra-early the next morning to pack his things to bring to the dorms they would be moving into today. When he finished eating, he took a bath and changed into his school uniform and went outside.

'I won't be coming back here anytime soon am I?' Izuku thought as he locked the gates and stood infront of them, "Goodbye Mr. house, I'll be gone for a long time I guess. I'll mi--" he said, only to be cut of by Momo, Mina, and Kirishima's stares behind him, "What was that about?! were you just saying goodbye to your house bro?!" Kirishima said as the three of them broke into laughter. "I-I won't be back here for a long time! I thought I should... I should atleast say goodbye!" Izuku explained with an embarrassed face which made the three of them laugh even more.