Chapter 3 : UA Entrance Exam

3rd person POV:

3 Month Time Skip

The last day of Izuku's training under All Might has arrived and they spent the morning perfecting each and every ability Izuku's quirk can perform at the beach.

He and Momo didn't see each other since that night, 'I guess she's avoiding me, it's only natural' he thought as he continued training.

He can now manage to turn parts of his body into air to avoid enemy attacks even attacks as powerful as All Might's.

They tried turning his whole body into air to increase the effectiveness but when he did, his muscle tissues ripped and cuts appeared around his entire body, "Looks like a quirk as powerful as that has its own respective backlash young Izuku, I must warn you, only use it when needed" All Might stated, staring into his eyes, checking if his chosen student would dare lie to him but to his surprise, the greenette was too pure to lie, "I will, thankyou for the warning sensei..." then they continued trying out his other move sets.

He has mastered his Wind Manipulation quirk to the point where he can even use it to change the density of the air he is controlling to make a wall or even stepping pads.

------------------------------------------------------

"Finally! I was able to do it sensei!" Izuku said as he happily jumped up and down, "I'm not weak anymore, I can save people now" He added with a determined look on his face, All Might just glanced at him and smiled proudly at how much izuku had improved over just 3 months, 'You were never weak young man, believe me... no part of you was ever weak'

"I feel like I cheated, You did all this for me All Might, I'm too blessed" He said looking down trying to wipe his tears away but the more he wiped, the more came pouring down until All Might decided to speak up, "This is not because of me, This because you worked hard, you were at the lowest point of your life, always being looked down on, but you didn't quit, you made a move and attained power to save, power to fight, but most of all, the power to live" Izuku finally stopped his tears and smiled back at his hero, "Still, thankyou All Might... for saving me" he said.

After a long talk about All Might's stories about heroes, Izuku had left to get ready for the exams in the afternoon.

"I forgot to tell him I was going to teach at UA didn't I?" All Might asked himself as he laughed it off.

------------------------------------------------------

Izuku already arrived at UA and was walking around fanboying all of the pro heroes present there which caught some of the eyes of the incoming examinees 'Is he just here to get autographs?' they all thought.

As the announcement to gather came around, Izuku walked towards the main building of UA for Orientation.

With the determination in his eyes, you wouldn't think that anything bad could happen until Izuku suddenly tripped on a rock, slowly falling face first towards the pavement, 'This is quite a stupid way to start the exams, It hasn't even started and I'm already a casualty'

When he had accepted his horrible fate of landing face first on the ground, he suddenly suddenly felt something slimy wrapping around him preventing his fall, he looked to his left only to see three figures standing infront of him, A blond guy with a simple cartoonish face, A girl with periwinkle hair that seemingly matched her eye color, and a guy with purple hair and octopus tentacles for hands which took him by surprise "Sorry I used my quirk on you without asking, My name is, Tamaki Amajiki", The purple haired guy said as he put Izuku down, he realized that the three of them were wearing UA uniforms, "T-Thank you T-Tamaki senpai, My name is Izuku Midoriya" Izuku said, looking at awe at the three students 'They must be exceptionally powerful to be able to get into UA' Izuku thought.