Chapter 14 : It felt right

3rd person POV:

The next morning, Shoto woke up in the same manner he did yesterday, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE?! THE NERD IS STILL ASLEEP, SCRAM!" Bakugo was screaming yet again, 'Not this again, I should really tell Fuyumi-nee to come here a little later' He thought as he yawned and got out of bed.

When he got to the commons area, Kirishima was already awake and was looking towards the door with Bakugo, "Bakugo quiet down, the others are still sleeping you know" Kirishima said trying to calm him down, "Midnight-sensei? I knew Fuyumi-nee was coming over today but why are you here too?" Shoto asked as all four of them turned towards him.

"HEY! HALF-AND-HALF, TELL YOUR SISTER TO STOP COMIN' OVER SO DAMN EARLY IN THE MORNING!" Bakugo said but as usual, nobody paid attention to his occasional screaming, "Hey Sho, I don't know about this woman but is Izuku going to wake up soon?" Fuyumi said as she walked towards Shoto, "I don't know but even if he is awake, I doubt he'd be coming down... he can't walk temporarily" He answered, "That's where I come in, Fuyumi..." Midnight said as she approached the two of them, "What do you mean? And I thought I told you never to call me that, Kayama" She answered with a cold expression directed towards the pro hero, "I've been asked to guard Izuku for the time being, the staff thinks he's being targeted by the villains out of a petty grudge" Midnight replied, "You two know each other?" Kirishima said as he restrained Bakugo, "Yeah... Middle school, this woman couldn't even stand up to me back then but look at her now" Fuyumi said with a triumphant grin, "Oh, do you want to test that now little girl?" Midnight answered with her own grin, "We're both 19 you idiot, don't call me little girl" Fuyumi replied, "Oh I'm not talking about the age when I talk about little" Midnight grinned yet again as they stood face-to-face, glaring at each other.

"How do you know the nerd's getting targeted?" Bakugo asked as he and Kirishima walked over, "Nejire saw someone that was presumably spying on Izuku yesterday at the mall, this is just safety precautions plus I get to spend time with Izuku too" Midnight said as she smiled genuinely, "Izu-bro has it rough huh?" Kirishima asked, "No you idiot, it's only natural that he'd be targeted after he ruined their plans... it could be worse" Bakugo said as he walked over to the kitchen to cook his breakfast, "Hey can I have some food too? Mina's still asleep and I don't want to wake her up just to cook for me" Kirishima asked as he followed him.

"Anyway, I'll lead you to his room but please be gentle with him today" Shoto said as he picked up Izuku's wheelchair and began walking up the stairs with the other two following him.

He knocked on his door, "Izuku, It's me Shoto, may I come in?" He asked, "Y-Yeah, come in... I-I can't really get up so it'd be better if you brought the wheelchair with you" He answered then Shoto opened the door as Fuyumi and Midnight ran inside and tackled Izuku into a hug on his bed, "I've missed you Izu! Did you miss me too?~" Fuyumi asked in a seductive tone, "F-F-Fuyumi?! W-Why are you here? And M-Midnight-sensei too?!" Izuku said as he panicked at what was going on, "Oh honey, I just wanted to see you again!" Midnight answered as she hugged him tighter, "I-It hurts..." He said, "Hey, I thought I told you to take it easy on him today..." Shoto added then the two of them got off Izuku and smiled apologetically, "Sorry about that" They both said.

"I-It's fine, b-but w-what brings the two of you here?" He asked, "I wanted to see you again since we're getting married and all that" Fuyumi answered, "Oh yeah..." Izuku replied with an awkward smile, 'Forget crossing the bridge when we get there! The bridge is coming towards me itself!' he thought.

"Hmm, you're getting married huh?" Midnight said as she pouts disappointedly, "Yeah, but I'm fine with a joint marriage if you want in..." Fuyumi said with a friendly smile, "Really?!" Midnight asked with a smile of her own, "Yeah sure! The more the merrier, Am I right?" She answered.