Chapter 12 : Senpai and Kouhai

3rd person POV:

Nejire woke up in her own bedroom confused as to how she got there, "That's funny, I thought I was with Izuku last night?" she asked as a sudden realization struck her, "Ohh yeah... That was the night before yesterday" then she quickly got out of bed, 'I can't let that get me down now! The Sports Festival is coming and as one of the big three, I have to show them what I've got!' she thought as she gave herself a determined look, took a bath, and went down to their dorm's commons area to eat breakfast.

When she got there, only Mirio and Tamaki were left, "We waited for you Nejire! You wouldn't wake up so we had no choice but to wait here..." Tamaki said as he gestured Nejire to hurry up, "Eat quickly, we're going to be late" he added as Nejire approached them.

"We heard about what happened with Izuku..." Mirio said with a slightly regretful look, "...I wished we could've helped you a bit" he added as Nejire sat down with them on the table to eat.

"It's fine, he did it to save us and buy time for the teachers to arrive..." Nejire said, "...Though I do wish I could've blasted those villains so he wouldn't need to" she added with a similar regretful face as Mirio.

"H-Hey guys don't do that, you know I'm not good at comforting people..." Tamaki said with an emberrased expresion as the other two looked at him and laughed, "I think you've done a great job at that already Tamaki!" Mirio said as he stood up and smiled with determination, "Let's do our best in the Sports Festival!" he added as the other two stood up and raised their fists and cheered, "Yeah!"

Then after breakfast, they walked towards their training grounds to train when suddenly, Nejire remembered something, "Guys! You go ahead, I have to talk to some underclassmen about 'ground rules' and stuff! Tell the teacher I'd be back in about 2 hours..." She said she flew away to find Momo and the other two.

"G-Ground Rules? Why would she talk about ground rules with her underclassmen?" Mirio asked, "Forget about it and just run! We're 3 minutes late because of that woman, then she suddenly ditches us... Go! Go! Go!" Tamaki said as he began to run with Mirio on his tail heading towards the training ground assigned to their class.

--At Class 1-A's training ground--

All the students were already there in their gym clothes but Aizawa was still nowhere to be found, "Where could he be?" Kaminari asked, "Maybe he had urgent matters to attend to, how about we all get to stretching so we can start training as soon as he arrives?" Iida asked as all of them nodded and went to their own areas to stretch.

Mina, Hagakure, Momo, Kyoka, Ochaco, and Tsuyu were all gathered in one place to help each other with stretching.

Then suddenly Nejire approached them and flew around them repeatedly, "Hey hey... I wasn't there in your room the other night, What about ground rules and stuff? Did you talk about it without me? What did you agree on? Was the sister of that red and white haired boy with you?" She asked in rapid fire mode as the girls just stared at her flying with her quirk.

"Ground rules?" Mina asked, "Yeah, we kinda decided to make some rules on what we can do and what we can't do with 'Pretty boy' which didn't go well the other night so don't worry Nejire-senpai" Kyoka answered as she grabbed Nejire to stop her from flying around and placed her down beside her.

"Ohh kind of like a pact between women who share the same man, how romantic~" Hagakure dreamily said as all the girls except Mina just stared at her like she was crazy to say that women sharing the same man is romantic.

"A-Anyway, since you're here senpai... Would you like to train with us?" Momo asked her, "Hmm, I don't like the boys in your class that much..." She answered bluntly which made the others smile awkwardly because they didn't know how to respond to that.