Chapter 18 : Rising hero

3rd person POV:

The next morning, Izuku woke up with a feverish feeling, he was burning up so much it felt like his blood was replaced by lava, "Ughhh" he groaned and tried to wipe the sweat on his forehead but suddenly felt as if there was something squishy on top of both of his palms, then he realized that the squishy feeling could be felt on multiple parts of his body; his head, his arms, his palms and even his legs, and there was this heavy feeling on his stomach.

He felt like a whole truck of jiggly jello was dumped on him while he was sleeping, he blinked a couple of times, trying to differentiate reality from a dream, the feeling didn't go away, 'Jiggly, I felt this before... but where?' then a sudden realization washed over him, "No way..." He muttered with a nervous tone, he began to look around the bed he was laying on, there were 9 figures, girls to be exact, each holding on to one part of his body, 'I was right!' he thought as he panicked not knowing what to do now, Ochaco and Fuyumi were laying their cheeks on his palms using it as a pillow, Mina and Hagakure were hugging both of his legs and pressing it against their soft feminine bodies, Momo and Kyoka were doing the same with his arms, he looked down on his stomach and saw Nejire all curled up with her hair around her, 'She looks like a sleeping cat...' he thought, then the squishy feeling he felt on his head were Yu and Midnight's breasts, he blushed madly to the extent that it spread across his whole body from head to toe, 'So thats why I felt like I had a fever?!' he thought.

Then he looked at the clock on the nightstand, it had a modern and fancy theme, "Momo's room huh?" he muttered to himself with a soft chuckle knowing that he knew her so much to be able to guess that it was her room just because of a clock, then his eyes suddenly went wide, 'Its already 7?! We'll be late!' he thought then began to brainstorm on ways to wake them up, he couldn't move his limbs properly because of the girls clinging onto him, he could only manage to shake them to a certain extent but he hated the idea, the girls had their bodies touching him directly except for Ochaco and Fuyumi who only had a cheek each touching his palms, he didn't want to disrespect them by moving around, "They'd think I was some kind of pervert feeling their bodies up!" he said to himself, he closed his eyes, trying to think of something better.

But it was to no avail, the clock was literally ticking, they won't have enough time to prepare for classes at this rate, he just sighed and forced some determination into his brain, 'Just like Momo said in the car last night! For the love of God be a Man!' he thought, breathed in and out, preparing himself for what he was about to do, "Lets do this..." Then he began shaking every part of his body that the girls were in contact with, he shook both his arms to wake Momo and Kyoka, shook both his legs to wake Mina and Hagakure, squished Ochaco and Fuyumi's soft cheeks, swayed his body left and right as a means to move Nejire on top of his stomach, then he randomly moved his head around to nudge Midnight and Yu's body, he began to have lewd thoughts about them all so he closed his eyes shut, 'Think of something else! Think of Katsudon! Katsudon... good thats working!' then he actually calmed down, he smiled with satisfaction at his effort, 'Who knew katsudon could save me...'

While he was appreciating his genius, the girls were all wide awake and staring at him with mischevous looks, they still felt him shaking his body and the smile of satisfaction he had on his face, Mina was the first to speak up, "Well aren't you wild, and the first thing in the morning too, really baby?", then his smile slowly broke into a wide eyed panic state as he slowly stopped moving around, "Is this you making the first move honey?" Momo asked as she sat up and looked down so they were face to face with her on top, "N-No, y-you wouldn't w-wake up a-and we were g-going to be late so..." He answered, "Stop making excuses Izu, that look you had earlier was clearly filled with pure pleasure and satisfaction~" Midnight commented, "I'd say... is my cheek really that satisfying for you? It turned red with all the squishing you were doing" Fuyumi added as they all slowly sat up leaving Izuku laying on the bed, staring into nothingness, 'What have I done?' he thought.