Chapter 9 : Ochaco and Fuyumi

3rd person POV:

The next morning, Izuku woke up with tears in his eyes, "Wh-What? Why am I c-crying?" he asked himself as he slowly sat up and wiped his tears.

Then suddenly, his door opened then Kyoka walked in, "'Pretty boy', get down alrea-- wait why are you crying?!" she said, then she ran towards Izuku and hugged him while patting him on the back, "I'm fine Kyoka-san" Izuku replied but she wouldn't let go of him.

"Momo! Izuku's crying!" she said as she continued to hug him, "Really, I-I'm fin--" but before he could finish his sentence, Momo came running with Iida and tackled him, "Izuku! It's fine, I'm here!" Momo said as she hugged him too.

"G-G-Guys! I-I-I-I'm not w-wearing anything b-besides my p-pants so please let go!" Izuku said

Long awkward silence*

Then the two girls pulled away, blushed and dragged Iida outside with them so Izuku could get dressed.

"I-I touched Izuku's bare skin... how naughty of you Momo" Momo said as she blushed, touched her face and smiled.

"I know... It was so sturdy" Kyoka added with a slight drool on her mouth and a dreamy expression.

"Get yourselves together! Midoriya-kun was probably assaulted by that woman again without us noticing, that's why he was crying!" Iida added as he wave around his arms like a robot.

That snapped them back to reality, "How dare she!" Momo said as she clenched her fists with an angry expression, "That's it! I'm watching Izuku sleep from now on and when I catch that woman, she's gonna be sorry she touched him!" Kyoka added with a murderous look on her face.

Then Shoto came up to them, "Don't worry so much, Izuku probably just had a bad dream" he said, 'Come on creepy woman, you're ruining my fun. You should've atleast bribed him to keep silent' he thought to himself.

Then Izuku walked out and Iida, Momo, and Kyoka walked up to him, "W-Was it all just a bad dream Izuku?" Momo said with a soft worried expression, "Or was it that woman again?" she then added with an angry face this time.

"I-It was a bad dream Momo, calm down" Izuku answered with a nervous smile and patted her head to calm her down.

"It better be, cause I will track her down and kick some ass" Kyoka said with the same murderous look she had earlier.

"H-How about we e-eat breakfast, I'll cook you guys pancakes if you want" Izuku said with a warm smile, "Really?! Okay then, let's go!" The two girls said as they dragged Izuku towards the commons area and into the kitchen.

"C-Calm down, I-It's just pancakes" Izuku said as they dragged him along, "Yeah, b-but y-you're cooking it for us" Momo replied with a slight blush, "It doesn't change flavour when a different person cooks it... right?" Izuku said with a confused look, "J-Just shut up and cook them for us 'Pretty boy'!" Kyoka answered with an annoyed face as she blushed at the thought of Izuku cooking for her.

"I'll go tell the others that Izuku will be cooking breakfast for everyone" Iida said as him and Shoto followed them, "I think the girls wou-- (long pause*) yes I think you should" Shoto answered, 'Looks like you'll be having fun again Shoto' he thought as he and Iida ran around rooms telling people.

Mineta: "I guess I should taste whatever he cooks and watch the girls turn away from him because of how bad it tastes! I'll be there!"

Sero: "If he were just a woman, I would've married him already (Sigh*), tell him to make mine extra special!"

Bakugo: "Ehh?! Go to hell! It'll be a million years before I eat that nerd's crappy food"

Ojiro: "I guess I should learn how to be a better boyfriend from him, Yeah sure... I'll be there!"