Chapter Twenty Seven : You Don't

08/12

I had the biggest secret, but I'll reveal it to you. Since I came back here, Ashika's life, name and even title got miserable. Why? I just kept my promise to her that I would bring her down and I made it. I brought her down, now her own company is dragging her down.

It was mom's last day of being admitted, she'll get discharged later on. I was about to visit Nathan on his office to thank him before leaving. But then I saw a girl holding Nathan's arm intensely. The girl was familiar and I could see that she's burning in rage so I listened on their conversation.

"last question...where is that fcking Shaznei?!" she emphasized her words.

"right here" I said and raised my hand before walking towards her.

"ang taas talaga ng pride mo no?" she said. I raised my brow and smirked.

"really?" I sarcastically said.

"pinabagsak mo ang kompanya ko! hindi ka ba magsosorry?" she yelled.

"ako? magsosorry?" I asked then chuckled. I went near her then crossed my arms.

"madidinig mo ba yang sinabi mo? o baka bingi ka na? kasi natatakpan na dahil jan sa kalapalan ng mukha mo" I tilted my head.

"fck you!" she said then raised her hand, ready to slap me, but before she could do that I slapped her, hardly.

"I" I slapped her.

"already" I slapped her.

"warned" I slapped her.

"you" I slapped her harder. She hissed in pain.

"tama na yan" Nathan tried to stop me.

"this is my last warning, I already warned you once, wag mong hintaying umabot ng pangalawa dahil baka hindi lang kompanya mo ang bumagsak" I said before leaving her dumbfounded. I heard her scream echoed through the hall. I smirked.

"palaban ka parin" I heard Nathan's voice from behind.

"I told you, walang nagbago" I said.

"salamat nga pala ha, inipit ipit niya ugat ko sa braso e" he said.

"no worries" I said.

"anyway, may magpapadala sayo ng invitation mamaya" I said then looked down.

"sige ba!" he said excitedly, I know that he didn't get the point.

I was night time and sure ako na napadala na ang mga wedding invitations namin sa friends and relatives. Dad made a deal na magpapakasal lang ako kay Kai kapag 25 na ako and pumayag naman sina tito.

Kanina pa dapat hapon nadischarge si mom pero hanggang ngayon wala pa si Nathan, so I called Kai to come over. When Kai came we immediately went to Nathan's office but he wasn't there. I got a DM from Joshua.

{Shaz, dito sa Tapsi, hinahanap ka ni Nat}

I replied with 'on the way'. Kai drove to Tapsi then we arrived.

"congrats Shaz, ikakasal ka na pala" Ace said sadly but put up a small smile.

"congrats, master! akala ko kasi talaga kayo ni ano e" Xander said and smiled.

"thank you" I said sadly.

"may duty pa ako, ikaw na bahala dito ha" Joshua said then tapped my head.