♡ prologue

Soyeon

I stared at the photograph of Jihoon that I took an hour ago. He wasn't wet yet. We were starting to build a sand castle and I couldn't help but capture him in the moment. He was laughing in joy and I took that opportunity to take a photo of him.

He's so precious when he smiles.

And even if he's not smiling, he's really precious.

I laughed as Jihoon continued splashing water to me.

"Ah!" I exclaimed. "Jihoon-ah! My camera will get wet."

He went out of the water and ran towards me with an evil smile on his face, his naked torso and shorts soaked with sea water but that wasn't an obstacle for him. He ran with speed.

I stared at his bare upper body for a few seconds, mesmerized. But I shouldn't be staring at him that long.

At that moment I knew what was going to happen. So with an excited face, I dropped my camera on the chair and started running away from him.

My heart started racing as I constantly look back to see him catching up to me.

"Soyeon-ah! Come here!" He yelled, laughing.

I laughed too and felt thrilled that it made me get a little weak. But still I persevered on running away.

What a naughty boy he is.

People are now staring at us but I couldn't care less. I am in the moment. And I am with him. Nothing matters more to me right now.

I am starting to run out of places to go to so I ran to the ocean.

"Ah!" I halted screaming, feeling cold from the water's temperature.

I yelled once again once I felt arms around me. He exclaimed in victory, "got you!"

Due to his weight we both fell down with waves making us both wet.

I didn't know that I would fall on his chest. I feel warm and smiled at him as our faces met.

He smiled too and we both laughed at how silly we were. Adults playing tag in the beach. How silly.

I stared at his cute face.

Oh, nothing more could even matter right now.

♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡

A/N: okay! Let's make this one for my biassss! 😍😍😍 ack! 💖 i've been dying to make him a fanfiction. Anywaysss have fun reading teumes~ 💕