♡ five

Soyeon

A week after, me and Jihoon went to Hyunsuk's house. Luckily, Hyerin isn't here. Hyunsuk said that Hyerin is out with her friends. Hyunsuk has no idea that Hyerin is so different when she's at school. Hyunsuk is a good brother to her, I just don't know what happened to Hyerin that made her like that.

If Hyerin was here then probably I'd be having a bad mood now seeing her and Jihoon stare with goo goo eyes at each other.

We're preparing a surprise party for Jaehyuk since he just graduated high school. He'll soon be joining us in college.

(This isn't going to be like the one in T-MAP, I am changing Jaehyuk's graduation here)

I am standing on a stool right now while helping putting the banner up. Asahi on the other side of the banner can't move because he has both hands on it.

"I'll help you," I said but then I rememebered that I am also stuck here. I can't move my hands or else the banner will fall.

Me and Asahi looked at each other and laughed.

"Hey, you two aren't asking for help," Junkyu said while walking towards us with tape in his hands.

"Thank goodness," I said.

"You should've called us." He said again as he helped me tape the banner.

I went down the stool and watched Junkyu help Asahi.

The banner was done quickly so I looked around to see if I can help with anyone.

I ran over to Yoshi and Hyunsuk stuffing the dried strips in the box where Jaehyuk's gifts are hidden.

I sat in an indian seat in front of them and Yoshi handed me a couple of dried strips.

Hyunsuk started playing with the strips so me and Yoshi went along. I pretended to have it as my mustache and Yoshi tucked pretended to have it as hair.

We laughed and played while preparing Jaehyuk's gifts.

I'm happy that a few people likes my company despite my face. If school is mean to me then it doesn't matter as long as I'm good with these guys. Especially with Jihoon.

Jeongwoo and Haruto started bickering about how big the balloons should be. Meanwhile, Yedam beside them was blowing the balloons peacefully and happily.

A little while later we were done with preparing the gifts and now Hyunsuk told Doyoung and Jihoon to prepare theirselves since their going to be human bouquets. Yedam got tired of blowing the balloons so he came to help them.

Mashiho and Junghwan were busy putting the wrap around Doyoung and Jihoon. I was thinking of how I can help when Hyunsuk suddenly called me.

"Soyeon-ah, can you tie up Doyoung and Jihoon's wraps?" He asked. "The ribbons are right there."

"Okay," I answered obediently and started tying up Doyoung's wrap.

Doyoung laughed as I tied the ribbon around him. Junghwan carefully let go of the wrap as I finished tying it. I laughed, "why does it look bad?"

"Soyeon-ah," Doyoung whined and I held my hand up in a peace sign. "Sorry."

"Wait wait, let me try," Yedam muttered as he tried fixing the ribbon I tied Doyoung with.

"Soyeon," I heard Jihoon call me so I looked over to him. He is now wrapped. "Help me."

I laughed as I walked over to him. I tried tying the ribbon more beautifully on him but it seems like nothing's working.

"Aish!" I untied it and bent a little bit, concentrating. I heard Jihoon chuckle.

As I gave up making his ribbon pretty I stood up straight but didn't realize how close I was with him. He must be looking down at what I'm doing since our faces are only inches apart now.

I feel like time had stopped.

I am trapped in this moment for long seconds.

Nothing else but his beautiful eyes, his cute nose, his soft and smooth skin, and those plump lips right in front of me.

I could hear nothing but my heart beating loudly.

I was awaken from my daze when suddenly I heard someone whistling something bothering.

I turned to see Hyunsuk whistling some romantic music with his eyes smiling. I also saw everyone in this room grinning at me and Jihoon.

I heard Jihoon cough so I quickly stepped back from him.

I bit my lower lips as I felt my face heating up.

I cowered in a small corner where Asahi's sitting.

I noticed his silence so I looked at him. I felt bothered again since he's looking at me strangely.

"I-I need to use the restroom," I excused myself from them and walked briskly to their restroom.

"Jihoon's ears are pink!" I heard Junkyu's loud voice say.

"He's frozen in his spot!" I heard Hyunsuk's voice say too.

Wahhhh! What the hell happened with me back there?

That was so obvious and embarrassing! I should've just joked it out instead of escaping the scene.

My feelings for him might be obvious now.

I wish Jihoon won't avoid me.

♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡

A/N: a cute scene for them since the recent chapter was sad and brutal. Please vote and follow me, thank you for readinggg~ ♡