♡ nine

Soyeon

I sneezed and sniffed before shouting, "i told you, go away!"

"Please stop pushing me away," Jihoon said from the other side of the door. "You caught a cold and you weren't in school for a couple of days now. I'm worried."

I don't want to go to school because of you, idiot. I don't want to see you, or hear you, or be with you anymore because it's making my feelings for you grow more.

How can I move on when you keep on giving me hope?

"Yah! Open this door Soyeon, please." He pleaded as he knocked on my door desperately.

He sounded so awful that I want to open the door...

No!

Keep your guard up, Soyeon.

"Soyeon-ah..." He called me once again.

Aigoo he sounds so cute, how can I refuse a voice like that?

"You aren't texting me back too and answering my calls," he stated. "You're ignoring me."

He sounds so hurt.

I want to open the door now.

Fine!

I lazily walked towards the door and unlocked it. Before I could even be the one to open it, he already did, and he pounced on me and enveloped me in a hug.

Oh gosh, how I missed being in his arms.

"I missed you, witch~" he cooed and pulled away.

I attempted to kick his gun when he placed his hands there while laughing. "Hey, please don't, I was just joking."

I laughed at how silly he looks.

I also miss laughing like this with him.

I plopped back down my bed and I felt him sit on my bed too.

"Soyeon-ah, why were you ignoring me?" He asked in a serious manner.

With my head still on the pillow I answered, "please don't stress me more, this cold is making my temper short."

As if on cue I sneezed.

He became silent then, although I could feel him staring at me. "How did you even caught a cold? Did you got soaked when it rained?"

I turned my head away from him and remained silent. I don't want to tell anything about that day when it rained. I don't even want to remember that day.

I suddenly heard our doorbell ring and I heard Jihoon dashing downstairs.

"Aigoo... how can I move on from you when you keep reaching out for me?" I whispered.

After a little while I heard footsteps coming to my room and I figured that it was Jihoon. "Your mom said that it's time for you to drink medicine."

I don't want medicine.

"Who was at the door?" I asked him.

"Well," he started, "I bought pizza for you."

Without even thinking or hesitating I sat up and saw the big box of pizza he's holding.

"Ah, good you're smiling again," he said as he smiled cheekily.

I'm smiling?

He sat beside me and opened the box of pizza. "I miss seeing you smile. It somehow makes me happy."

My heart!

Jihoon-ah! Why are you like this?

I took a slice of pizza and started munching.

I was surprised when I heard the sound of the shutter of a camera. I glanced at Jihoon and saw him smiling at his phone. "I'm keeping this."

"Hey!" I yelled. "Delete that."

He shook his head and booped my nose. "I bought you pizza, so give me back the favor."

I groaned and continued eating.

What can I do? He did bought me food. Jihoon won't show it to anyone though, I trust him.

He took something from the top of my drawer and scooted closer to me. He put his arm around me and held my camera up. I smiled and so did he.

He looked at the picture while smiling. I asked him, "why?"

He placed the camera back on top of the drawer. "I miss you doing that. So I did it since you're sick."

He stared at me and it made my face heat up. He reached for my head and stroked my hair. "Get better soon, okay?"

I couldn't help but smile.

I nodded.

He chuckled and pinched my cheeks. "You need to go to school, too. Plus, I'm taking you out once you're not sick anymore."

What?

We're going out?

I grinned. "Really? Where?"

Before he could even answer his phone rang.

The brightness of his face slowly withered when he saw the caller ID. I wonder who it is.

"Soyeon-ah, can you excuse me for a second? I need to take this call," he said and I nodded.

He stood up and answered the call. He then walked to a corner of my room.

"Hyerin-ah, I'm a little busy right now I have no time to bicker with you..." I heard him mutter.

Oh, it's Hyerin.

I then heard him sigh. "I told you that wasn't serious, it was only a joke."

I pouted and closed the box of pizza. I suddenly have no appetite to eat anymore.

Are they together now?

Oh who am I kidding? They already dated and kissed, of course they would have probably chose to start a relationship then.

"A-alright fine, I'll buy you something later." He said while scratching the back of his head. "Okay... okay, bye."

He ended the call and walked up to me while putting the phone back in his pocket.

"Sorry for that," he said as he sighed.

I didn't look him in the eye as I said, "it's alright."

"Once you're feeling better I'm taking you to the amusment park," he said and my face lit up.

He's not kidding!

"We're going to stay there all day if you want!" He laughed.

It made me smile.

"I'm going here often so I can monitor your health." He said. "I really hope that your cold's gone by tomorrow."

I nodded, then he handed me a cup of water and a capsule. "Now drink so you'll get better."

Jihoon is such a good friend.

Ah whatever, forget moving on from him. I need him in my life, even if he's just going to be my best friend.

♡~♡~♡

A/N: thank you for 100 reads! ♡ i love y'all!