♡ two

Soyeon

"This store looks great!" I exclaimed while pointing at the colorful ice cream shop beside us.

"No, that one must have better ice cream," he disagreed while pointing at an ice cream shop a few blocks far from here.

"I thought I'd get to choose," I pouted.

"Oh, right," he chuckled, but then suddenl6 frowned. "But it's my money though."

I scrunched my nose which made him laugh. "Fine, whatever you say, madam."

I giggled.

He doesn't usually obey to what I say and he doesn't usually spoil me, that's why I'm happy right now.

I feel like I'm his girlfriend right now haha.

Better enjoy the moment before it lasts!

I dragged him inside and we both chose the flavors we like.

Me and Jihoon are not alike, we are complete opposites. But we do get along on a few things. Including the flavor and amount of ice cream.

"Two mint chocolate chip please," he ordered and the old woman took his order kindly.

"Wah~ you're right, I like this place." He said as he looked around and stared at the flavors of ice cream displayed before us.

I smirked. "You don't usually agree to what I say."

"Yeah, I don't," he laughed.

The woman gave us the ice cream and  both me and Jihoon were surprised. We looked at each other with grinning faces.

"They have such big servings!" He rejoiced and I nodded.

"You two are a cute couple," the woman suddenly said and that made us both turn to her.

She was smiling warmly at us and it made me feel all tingly inside.

I'm going crazy! (Roll, action)

This does feel like a date and I do feel like Jihoon's girlfriend right now. My face must be burning right now.

Me and Jihoon spent a lot of time together, and even though we've been with each other for a long time, it still flushes me whenever someone mistakes us as a couple or whenever we'd hang out together.

"A-ah, no, I'm sorry, we're not a couple," Jihoon declines and bows his head at the woman.

Ouch!

Yeah, my fantasies are done.

Park Jihoon-ah! (ㅠ^ㅠ)

"Oh, is that so? How sad, you two could make a great couple," she insisted, smiling.

Yah, ahjumma stop giving me hopes.

We bid goodbye to the old woman and so did she.

As we walked along the pavement he suddenly chuckled.

"A lot of people often mistakes us as a couple." He said.

Yeah, yeah, I don't want to talk about that, Park Jihoon.

I continued eating my ice cream without responding to him.

"Yah," he said. "We just ate breakfast, are you still hungry? You seem so mad at the ice cream." He laughed.

I still didn't respond.

Do I really look like what he's saying?

"Slow it down," he said.

"How was the exams, by the way?" He asked me.

Ugh, let me finish my ice cream.

I licked my lips before speaking, "it was challenging."

"Challenging?" He chuckled. "Do you think you're gonna pass?"

"Yeah," I said.

I finished my ice cream since I am excited to go to the park.

"I wish I'm as smart as you." He said.

I know I'm smart.

My only downside is that I'm ugly.

I guess that's why Park Jihoon only sees me as a best friend and not more than that.

The moment we got to the park we both finished our ice creams. I grinned as I started skipping in happiness.

I heard him laugh behind me. "Hey, you're not three."

"I know! Just let me be," I said, skipping towards the slide. It looks pretty high up and I bet I'll enjoy this.

"Hey wait up!" He yelled.

I climbed up the ladder and took out my phone.

The moment he climbed up he sat behind me. Good thing that we fit in the slide. It's almost like we share the same brain cells. We may not be alike but we often get along.

He was smiling when he looked at my phone and so I took that opportunity to capture the moment.

After taking a picture of us I gripped my phone tight while we slid down screaming like kids.

Fortunately, I was able to land on my feet.

Unfortunately, Jihoon landed on his butt.

I laughed at him.

"Tsk," he uttered while standing up and cleaning the dust off his butt.

My laughter stopped when I saw him staring at something, or someone.

I looked at where he's looking and there I saw his big fat crush.

There stood Choi Hyerin, a couple of meters away, smiling and winking at Jihoon.

Time seemed to stop for me. I guess for Jihoon as well.

I glanced at him and saw his eyes sparkling. His lips were forming a smile too. And his cheeks were blushing light pink.

I bit the inside of my cheek as I unlocked my phone and stared at me and Jihoon's picture.

I wish he could look at me the way he's looking at Hyerin.