♡ six

Soyeon

"Goodluck with your date with Jihoon." Mom said after kissing my cheek.

My eyes widened. "Mom! You know we don't date."

"One day you will," mom smiled sheepishly and lightly pushed me to the door.

"Don't be home late, okay?" She said with pleading eyes.

I smiled at her and nodded.

She smiled back and finally closed the door.

I sighed and saw smoke come out. It really is cold right now. The thought of the temperature made me feel more cold so I hugged myself.

I am only wearing a sweater. I didn't realize that winter's really near.

I started walking when suddenly a pair of gloved hands covered my eyes. I was surprised by the action although I already know who it is.

"Jihoon-ah," I called him.

"Hey," he took his hand off me. "Why do you always know it's me? You're no fun."

He placed his arm around my shoulder and started walking so I started walking too. He was pouting so I laughed while poking his cheeks.

"Why are you pouting?" I asked in a sweet manner.

I can't help but be something sweet right now. Whenever he puts his arm around me or whenever he would be sweet with me I can't help but do the same.

"Because you're no fun," he repeated and rolled his eyes.

I laughed. "Don't roll your eyes, you look gay."

"I'm not gay!" He said, irritated.

He took his arm back and crossed them both. I laughed. "Don't get mad at some joke."

"Okay," he said, putting his hands in the pockets of his coat.

I remembered how cold it was so I sighed on my palms and rubbed them together. That would keep me warm for a few seconds.

"It's so cold and you're only wearing that?" Jihoon asked me while eyeing my sweater.

"I didn't know it would be this cold," I reasoned.

He stared at me for a few seconds with glaring eyes. What? Why?

"Why are you mad at me?" I asked him in an annoyed manner.

He looked away. "I don't know," he muttered. "I guess it's because you're too unconscious with what you're wearing?"

What does he want to imply?

"Tsk," I crossed my arms.

Good thing I did because it made me feel a little warm.

Why is he getting mad all of a sudden? What I wear doesn't have anything to do with him.

He suddenly took off his coat and made me stop walking. "Wear this."

I stared at it, dumbfounded.

He's making me wear his coat?

We haven't done this in years... How come he is comfortable with doing so?

"Come on, Soyeon. Wear it." He insisted.

I lifted my arms and he helped me wear his coat. The moment I was wrapped in it I hugged myself. "Ahh, it's so warm."

I smiled at Jihoon, "thank you."

He smiled back and placed his arm back around me. He loves doing this so much and it confuses me. I wish he stops doing so because it's giving me hopes.

He suddenly held out his hand. "Hold my hand."

My speed slowed the moment I heard that.

Maybe this is all a dream.

"W-what?" I asked him.

"Hold my hand, silly," he chuckled as he took my hand.

He interlocked both our hands and gripped it tight.

Ahh! My cheeks must be really red now.

"This will keep you warm until we reach the convenience store." He said.

This is the reason why people often mistakes us as a couple.

The way Jihoon treats me is too much. He treats me so sweetly at some times.

I took my phone out with my other hand and took a photo of me and him with his arm around me and his other hand on mine. We both smiles as I captured this moment.

"You really like taking pictures, don't you?" He asked me while walking.

"It's the only way that I can capture the moment." I muttered.

The moment we got to our destination we ordered some cup noodles to keep us warm. The heater is on here so I feel really warm and comfortable right now.

"Time flies by fast," I stated. "It's almost winter."

I heard Jihoon hum while eating.

I stared at the window for a few seconds. "I hate winter. I wish it would be spring soon. I can't wait for the cherry blossoms to bloom again."

I started eating and it was his turn to talk. "I know how much you hate winter. You don't have to worry about it. We'll go here often and have soup to keep you warm."

I chuckled. He's really trying his best to cheer me up.

"Don't blame me if I spend all your money," I said, slurping the noodles afterwards.

"Of course it has something in return," he jokes and laughed.

I rolled my eyes and continued eating.

"Soyeon-ah," his tone suddenly became serious so I paid close attention.

"I need your help..." he said and looked away.

I tilted my head. "Why?"

He scratched the bacm of his head and I saw his ears tinting pink. He's starting to blush too. Maybe it's because it was cold outside. Or maybe he's feeling flustered.

"I want to confess to someone," he said. "And ask her on a date."

My heart started aching a little.

"Who's the lucky girl?" I asked, trying my best to make my voice sounding interested.

"Its Hyunsuk's sister..." he trailed. "Choi Hyerin."

I looked down at my noodles. I stared at it while feeling my heart breaking.

I gazed back at him since I feel like he's looking at me. I tried my best to smile at him cheerfully.

"Sure! I'll definitely help you."

If it makes you happy, I will definitely help you.

And so I told him a few ways to help him have a relationship with Choi Hyerin.

♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡

A/N: i've experienced this before, having someone you like ask help from you on how to court someone they like. It's really painful you know :'<
Has anyone experienced that too?