♡ sixteen

Hyunsuk  

"Goodluck!" I patted Jihoon's shoulder and gave him a hug.

"Goodluck hyung!"

"Yedami, goodluck."

"Haruto-ah your team better win."

"Ah hyung don't worry I'll become one with the ball."

"Doyoung I'm talking to Haruto."

"We won't let you down!"

"Ahhh hyung stop hugging me!"

"Doyoung stop that, Junghwan's uncomfortable."

"I want your hug Doyoung."

"Jeongwoo's thirsty for your love hahahaha!"

"Hey we need to let them go, the game's about to start." I said while laughing.

Aish we are so chaotic.

Jihoon is silent than usual so I went to him again. "Hey, it's going to be okay, you're going to win."

He nodded and looked down.

"I have something different in mind though..." he whispered.

"What is it?" I asked, wanting to help him.

Jihoon is silent for a few seconds until he decided to speak. "I'll be graduating in a week... it's my last year here, and it's my last year having Soyeon with me."

I nodded, wanting him to tell me more.

"And I think... I've wasted my time looking for the wrong girl." He said, still looking down.

I gave a pat on his shoulder. "Then better not waste the last chances."

He looked at me a little surprised. I only smirked.

I regret warning him about hurting my sister. After finding out that my sister has been a bad student after all the advices and care I have given her I am very hurt and disappointed. Now, I want Jihoon to be happy. Hyerin is not the right girl for him.

I see the way Jihoon acts around Soyeon. I see the way Soyeon acts with Jihoon too.

"Don't waste your chances, Jihoonie-ah." I smiled at him.

He smiled too. "I hope she's available after the game. I want to ask her out."

As he said that I notice his ears blushing pink and that made me laugh. He's so cute.

"Now, go! You wouldn't want to lose the match." I cheered.

"Of course, we don't." He grinned before their team went to the gymnasium.

I grinned as I heard people started screaming and shouting. There were a couple of whistles of encouragement too.

Girls passed by me and I realized that it was the cheering squad. As soon as I spotted Hyerin I held her arm and she looked at me with dull eyes.

She's probably a little mad at me since I scolded her in public. She hasn't been talking to me for days.

I know how much my sister likes Jihoon. But due to her actions, I think she should consider fixing herself first. I feel bad for what she's been doing to Soyeon, and to Jihoon. I know Jihoon is in love with a different girl. I don't want my sister getting hurt and I don't want my friend to do something he doesn't like.

"Hyerin-ah," I called her and she looked away.

I pulled her into a hug before she can pull away and go to the gym. She gasped but returned the hug too. "Oppa... I'm sorry."