♡ twelve

Soyeon

The final exams are going to be held three weeks later. Before that, a big match between our school's winning basketball team will be held.

The thought of Jihoon, Mashiho, Doyoung, Yoshi, Yedam, and Haruto winning the game excites me. They won several times now but I wonder if they can beat another winning team from a different school. I hope they do.

These events are written on my calendar and I often check it out of excitement. There's this mix feeling of worry and thrill inside me but I try my best to think positive about it.

I ticked the date today on my calendar since the box was empty. I have nothing to do today.

Suddenly my phone chimed and I checked my notifications.

It is a message from Doyoung.

I opened it and saw a picture that surprised me. In the picture was me and Jihoon very close to each other while preparing for Jaehyuk's graduation party.

Doyoung sent it with a message, 'noona, I forgot to send you this picture. I hope you treasure this moment hehe.'

I grinned at Doyoung's text and saved the picture to my gallery.

I'll just be printing out me and Jihoon's photos for today.

I took out my pocket printer from my drawer and sat on my bed with my phone and my camera beside me. I printed the pictures one by one patiently.

As soon as everything new was printed I skipped towards the window where I kept a small plant there. Around the window were fairy lights so at night my window will glow faintly but beautiful.

The plant wasn't actually real, it's more of a decorative one. In the lean curvy white vase there's a small tree. Although I will consider it a bush. A leafless bush. It's stems and branches is spread out beautifully and I often keep pictures of me and Jihoon there.

I crouched down as I carefully place the pictures on each stem with a wooden clip.

When I finished I stared at the photos.

We both look really happy in each other's company.

I just wish that time can be looped at a certain moment whenever you want to.

I remembered the night when me and Jihoon went to the amusement park. It was just a couple of days ago. I touched my forehead where he kissed me.

His voice suddenly echoed in my head.

'I feel like... i want to kiss you.'

"Aigoo!" I screamed as I pounced on my bed and started wrestlig with my blanket and my pillow.

I stopped moving and stared at the ceiling as the memory kept on going inside my head.

The feeling of his soft lips are ghosting on my skin. This is killing me!

"Jihoon-ah! You're making me think that you have feelings for me," I whined and pouted.

Talking to yourself is a sign that you are close to losing your mind.

I'm going crazy. (Roll, action)

I have to stop this before this gets worse. 

I stood up and arranged my gadgets before plopping down my bed again to open my social media account.

I scrolled down happily when I suddenly came by a photo that ruined my day.

Choi Hyerin  •  5 days ago
'With my handsome boyfriend at the mall. Everyone here keeps staring at us. Probably because we look pretty good together hihi~'

After that description there was a picture of her and Jihoon in a selca while walking.

They do look good together.

Choi Hyerin  •  1 day ago
'You are so handsome baby, I love you!'

Below the description is a picture of Hyerin kissing Jihoon's cheek.

This is so unfair... I've always wanted to kiss Jihoon's cheeks. And I never got the chance to do so despite being with him for almost all my life.

Choi Hyerin  •  5 hours ago
'If my beauty was light then everyone will probably have gone blind already. Ikr, I look so pretty at any angle 😉😍 don't you agree? 🤗'

Below that description was her selca.

She is really pretty. Very pretty.

Good looks always win, right?

I sighed heavily.

If my hopeless romantic life is a movie then probably one of taylor swift's songs is playing right now.

I feel like having a mini concert in my room so I decided to play TS's 'You Belong With Me.'

"You're on the phone with your girlfriend, she's upset," I sang with my not-so-good voice. "She's going off about something that you said."

I stared at Hyerin's picture. "Cause she doesn't get your humor like I do."

"I'm in my room its a typical tuesday night, I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like and she'll never know your story like I do..." I trailed off, remembering Jihoon's problems.

"But she wears short skirts I wear t-shirts, she's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers," that's a fact right there, she is one of the best cheerleaders at school.

Jihoon is probably gonna do great because Hyerin will obviously be there to cheer him.

I then walked closer to me and Jihoon's photographs, "dreaming 'bout the day when you wake up and find that what you're looking for has been here the whole time!"

"If you can see that I'm the one who understands you, been here all along so why can't you see?" I sang while jumping around.

Yeah, I'm just here but you never notice me. So why her when you've got me?

I dramatically pointed at Jihoon's picture. "You belong with me~ you belong with me."

He does belong to me... Jihoon should belong to me.

I sang the whole song and I poured all my emotions there and it somehow helped me feel better. Asahi is right, music is great company.

♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡

A/N: I usually do that XD anyways, thank you for reading! Teu-ba!