♡ one

Soyeon

I was dreaming of swimming in a chocolate lake and drinking from chocolate waterfalls when I suddenly felt a sharp pain on my thigh.

"Ah!" I yelled as I sat up holding my thigh with messy morning hair and a scrunched up face.

I hate people waking me up when I'm dreaming. Plus, the slap was painful!

"Wake up, you bad breathed witch," Park freaking Jihoon said jokingly while laughing.

I glanced at the notebook he's holding. Ugh, so that's why my thigh hurts. Of all things, why a notebook?

I took my pillow and threw it at him. "Jerk."

Fortunately, it hit his smiling face. "Ow!"

"Good," I muttered while plopping back on the bed. I buried my face on my other pillow.

I still want to sleep...

"No, you're not!" He exclaimed, gripping my foot and pulling it hard.

"Yah! Let me sleep!" I exclaimed as I desperately tried to kick his hand off.

He now held both tightly and now I look like a flopping fish.

Let me guess, he's gonna say it.

"Hahaha! You look like a flopping fish!" He laughed.

I knew it.

I stopped moving and groaned. "Why do you always wake me up?! Why does mom even allow you to do so?!"

I gripped on the headboard when he managed to slightly pull me out of bed.

"Because your mom can't wake you up, she's too soft on you," he said. "I love waking you up, you look funny when you're irritated."

He's sk strong that my grip on the headboard is loosening. I screamed, "I hate you, Park Jihoooooon!"

We ended up falling on the floor and wrestling with each other.

I kicked him right in his eggs but that didn't stop him from being such a dad.

He made me fix my bed and brush my teeth.

After doing so I leaned on the wall and attempted to slide down to sleep just a little more but he slapped my arm.

Is he really my best friend?!

I'm going to kill him after this!

"Why do I even have to wake up early?!" I whined as I pinched his arm.

He hissed in pain. "Because I'm taking you out, you witch. Brush your hair!"

I rolled my eyes the moment he told me to brush my hair.

Why didn't he say so that he's taking me out? If I knew so then I would've jumped out of bed.

Hehe.

I can imagine it as a date.

I walked over to my dresser and brushed my hair. I smiled while he wasn't looking.

Oh right, I'm still mad at him.

Nah, I can't stay mad at him.

"I'm taking you out since I noticed that the exams wore you out." He said while walking to me. "I figured if we go for a walk and eat you'd feel better."

This is one of the reasons why I fell in love with my best friend. He's always so thoughtful of me. He thinks of ways to make me feel better. He would even put me first before himself. Well, most times.

The moment I was done I took my clothes from my cabinet and walked to my shower room to wash myself.

After doing so we both went out of my room and we were greeted by the sweet smell of blueberry cheesecake waffles.

I moaned with pleasure.

Mom makes the best waffles!

"Race you to the table!" I challenged Jihoon as I ran towards the dining area.

The moment I grabbed the one of the dining chair's I slipped and fell down the floor. And with that Jihoon got to sit down first!

"I win," he cooed at me in a teasing manner.

I groaned while rolling my eyes.

I sat down looking like Red from angry birds.

I heard mom sigh while going to the table with the plate of waffles in her hand. "The neighbors are complaining about a noisy house every morning."

I glared at Jihoon and he glared at me too.

What the heck?

"It's his fault." I said while taking a waffle.

"No, it's hers."

Yes, I like Park Jihoon but at the same time I hate him.

This is the kind of friendship we have.

"Honey, I think you should wake up early in the morning," mom said while getting her waffle. "You always sleep late."

I was about to talk when Jihoon butted in. "Eomma, she sleeps at three am. I sleep early. She should sleep early too."

Yeah, mom wants him to call her 'mom.'

"Jihoon's right, you should stop sleeping late. It's a bad habit." Mom told me.

I scoffed. "Why are you always on his side, am I not your daughter?"

I sulked while eating my food.

"Jihoon would make a great son." Mom commented.

Jihoon laughed.

Wow, she's choosing Jihoon over me.

It makes me want to lessen my liking for Jihoon.

Mom chuckled. The moment she finished her food she stood up and kissed my forehead. "Just kidding, honey."

After eating mom bid us goodbye. We bid our goodbyes too and took off.

"Where do you want to go first?" He smiled as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

It made my body and my face grow warm. He always does this. He even holds my hand. And for him it's just normal. It slightly flushes me but I like it.

I smiled. "To an ice cream store! Then to the park!"

♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡

A/N: i'm planning to make this book a little long since I wuv Jihoon very much ^3^ i hope this chapter was okay ^^" thanks for reading! Please vote and follow me to get updated for the new chapters <3