♡ ten

Soyeon

"Two months later," I heard Junkyu say behind me so I slapped his shoulder lightly.

"Stop it," I laughed.

"Well, it took you guys long enough before you're getting along again." Junkyu reasoned.

Come on, three days isn't long.

"Go home, Junkyu!" Jihoon shooed him away.

"Okay okay! Take care you two," he bid us goodbye and so did we.

On the bus me and Jihoon took a wacky picture. He is such a contagious happy virus. We were talking to each other about how messy and chaotic they were in Hyunsuk's house.

The atmosphere became a little serious when he opened up to me about his biological mother and father.

"I swear I never want to see him again," Jihoon said with gritted teeth. "I'm gonna kill him."

"Shh, it's okay," I calmed him down in a sweet manner. I pulled him into a hug and rubbed his back.

I felt him hug me too. I suddenly heard him sniffing. And there I realized that he was crying. "I'm trying to reach out for mom but... she keeps pushing me away."

I pulled away from the hug and wiped the tears off his face. I remained silent since I want him to say everything.

He looked into space, "why do I want to be with someone who doesn't want me? And why does someone who I don't want to be a part of my life always chases after me?"

I looked down and bit my lip. His first question was relatable.

"I just want a family..." he whispered and tears fell down his eyes again.

"We're always here for you," I comforted him and smiled. "I'll always be here for you. I'll never go."

The dramatic atmosphere soon went away when we arrived at the amusement park.

I trotted along the sidewalks and so did he. We look like kids and it's a little bit humiliating. Good thing he's doing it with me.

Jihoon got our tickets and I got surprised since he bought a lot!

I suddenly saw a big structure that is eye catching and some people are taking pictures there.

I gripped Jihoon's hand and pulled him, "let's go over there!"

He laughed as I dragged him along. "You really like taking pictures, don't you?"

I saw a seemingly nice stranger who is watching those who were taking pictures and thought that maybe I could hand over my camera to her.

As soon as a couple were done posing and taking pictures they stepped down and I pulled Jihoon with me. I handed my camera to the stranger and asked her nicely if she could take a picture of me and Jihoon.

She smiled and nodded. "Are you two going to be married soon?"

My eyes widened.

"A-ah no, w-we're not together," I answered quickly while doing jazz hands. "We're just really close friends."

She pouted, "you two could make a cute couple you know."

Me and Jihoon started posing and the stranger took pictures of it. Jihoon placed his arm around me and I made peace signs with both of my hands. And finally me and Jihoon jumped together while laughing.

I hope that the jump shot was good.

I thanked the stranger and we looked at our photos.

Jihoon held his mouth as he looked at our last photo. "We look so cool there!"

"Yeah," I agreed.

Screams suddenly took over the park and it caught me and Jihoon's attention. I saw that it came from a horrifying ride where it spins you around and flips you over too.

(I saw this ride in Star City once, although I didn't ride it, i was too scared ^^")

We looked at each other and from that moment we were thinking of the same thing. We basically share the same brain cells.

I know that Jihoon is a scaredy-cat. But when it comes to thrills, Jihoon likes it, even though it's scares him.

We went there and waited for our batch's turn. We went inside the ride and even though it hasn't started yet I could feel the thrill and excitement rushing through my body.

"Ahhhhhh!"

"Wooooooooo!"

"Waaaaaaahhh!"

Jihoon's screams filled the ride while I laugh in the thrill. It was so thrilling!

The moment we got down Jihoon suddenly held my hand. I inhaled sharply. "J-Jihoon-ah?"

"Soyeon-ah... I feel dizzy," he said.

I looked at him and his eyes are hooded. I couldn't help but laugh at his face. He looks like he's about to vomit! Lol.

"Don't puke on me," I warned him. "Let's get something to eat and rest for a while."

I held his hand tight as we bought food. We both ate corndogs and cola since it was the stand that I saw first.

We sat by a bench and started eating.

I held back my laughter when he got some mustard on the sides of his mouth. I quickly put down my food and held up my camera. I took a quick shot of him and he was surprised.

"Hey, why did you do that?" He asked in a serious tone, still not knowing about the smudge on his face.

I ignored his question and started eating again. This time, he laughed.

Do I have a smudge on my face?

"Unlike you, I am kind," he suddenly said while smirking. "Instead of making fun of you, I'll help you."

Wow, he's bragging about his kindness?

I felt like time is slowing when he suddenly leaned closer to me and started reaching for my lips. I feel like my breathing has stopped too.

The moment his fingers touched the side of my lips I feel like being electrified.

He's too close.

His thumb touching my lips drives me crazy. His eyes gazed at mine and I swear that I am drowning into them.

What if he could love me back?

What if he does?

Ahhh, what am I thinking?

I broke the eye contact and looked away. I coughed and that made him move away from me too.

We were both silent for a few seconds until he decided to speak.

"Want to ride the ferry's wheel?"