♡ four

Soyeon

Jihoon and me aren't walking together today so I went to school first. I don't know what he's going to do or what he's doing but I hope he won't miss a class. He needs to study well.

Not being with Jihoon scares me a little. Because the girls in this school are attacking me whenever they have the chance to do so. I know they are going to, but I just wish that it won't be severe.

From my peripheral vision I saw a few girls staring at me with burning eyes. Some were even whispering and pointing at me.

I kept my head down low and fastened my pace inside the school.

I ran towards the girls restroom that was nearest to me. I closed the door and went inside the last cubicle and locked it.

I don't want to go to the classroom yet. So I'm going to do my advance reading here in the cubicle. I still have fifteen minutes before classes start.

I took out my module and went over the next lesson.

I heard the door open but I didn't give it much attention since it could be just anyone.

"Park Jihoon walked with you? Are you serious?!" I heard a familiar voice say.

I suddenly lost focus on what I'm reading when I heard Jihoon's name.

Well there are plenty of Park Jihoons in this school.

Then I heard Hyerin's voice. "Yes, he even rested his arm on my shoulder."

Is she telling the truth?

Maybe she's just making up things.

"So that's why Park Jihoon isn't with that ugly girl earlier!" I heard another voice said. Hyerin's probably with her friends.

Is it really Jihoon...?

"I hope Park Jihoon does like me," Hyerin said again, and I can hear hope in her voice.

"I'm sure he does!" Another girl squealed.

He does.

Jihoon likes Hyerin.

Hyerin likes Jihoon.

Can fate stop slapping that in my face?

I jerked in shock when there was a  bang on my cubicle door. "Hey ugly!"

They know I'm here.

I quickly put my book back in my bag and zipped it.

"It's true that Park Jihoon likes Choi Hyerin right?!" I heard Taejin ask me.

There was another bang on my door. "Open this door ugly Soyeon!"

I feel my hands cold and shaking in fear.

They could break down this door if I don't open it. And aside from that, they can blame the damage on me and things will get worse.

With my heart pounding loudly I nervously opened the door.

There was a short silence as I saw the four of them standing before me with glaring eyes and smirking faces.

Hyerin walked to me and roughly took my backpack. "I'll get this."

She threw my bag on one of the sinks on the counter. I hope my camera or my phone doesn't break.

She sat up on the counter with crossed arms. "Wash her dirty face, she needs to clean that ugly face up."

My eyes widened when Taejin, Gyeomi and Nari held my arms. I tried to pull away but there's three of them holding me tight.

"Why are you doing this to me..." I whispered with a cracking voice.

They all laughed and Hyerin mimicked me, "why are you doing this to me?"

Everything was happening so fast and my heart is about to burst since its pounding so rapidly.

I know what they're going to do...

But I don't want to experience this again.

Nari took a firm grip on my hair and pulled my hair. "Ah!"

"Aww, are you going to cry?" Nari cooed mockingly.

"Too bad Jihoon's not here, you have no one to guard you now." Gyeomi said with a smirk.

Nari started pushing my head to the toilet bowl and I couldn't hold my  tears back anymore.

I closed my eyes and tightly pursed my lips the moment my face met with the toilet water.

My heart hurts so much...

I heard them laughing loudly.

After a few seconds Nari pulled my head up and I inhaled sharply to gasp for hair.

The moment I opened my eyes everything seemed blurry. The lights and their faces seemed to be shaking.

"You're not yet pretty!"

"You're not yet clean!"

"You should wash your face again!"

I inhaled sharply before feeling my head getting pushed down the bowl again.

I feel my body getting cold.

Why does this always happen to me?

Why are they so mean to me?

What did I do to them?

Please make this stop...

Nari's pushing my head too much and too long that I think I'm going to run out of oxygen.

I heard the bell rang and with that Nari loosening her grip on my head.

I immediately lifted my head up and wiped my face with my hands while gasping for air.

I plopped down the wet tiled floor and rested my back on the cubicle wall.

"See you in class ugly nerd," I heard Hyerin said.

They laughed before leaving the restroom.

With wobbly legs and shaky hands I ran towards the sink to get my bag.

I rummaged it until I saw my camera and my phone still in one piece.

I smiled and hugged my precious things.

Atleast the things that contain memories of me and Jihoon weren't tampered with.

I felt a few tears escape my eyes.

I'll just wait until the school hours are over. For the meantime I'm going to hide in the cubicle. I have no extra clothes and I smell like toilet water. I can't go to class like this.

I hope Jihoon's doing okay and I hope he's in his class now.

♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡

A/N: sorry for the harsh bullying on our main character but I really plan on making this a dramatic book, like a kdrama XD

Please vote and follow me btw, thank you~ ♡