♡ fourteen

Soyeon 

I walked briskly along the school corridors in fear that Hyerin and her friends will bully me again. If they catch me? Then it's going to be worse; being humiliated in public.

As I reached my locker I quickly opened it and placed my things inside. I noticed that there's an envelope inside with a heart sticker.

Should I look at it?

Aigoo, but the girls!

I'll just open it tomorrow.

The moment I closed my locker and turned around it was already too late.

The girls surrounded me with smirking faces. It made me feel small so I pressed my back against my locker. I looked down in fear.

"Yah," Hyerin called. "Stop taking something that's not yours."

I glanced at her and saw that the smirk on her face was gone and she looks really pissed at me.

"I-I don't know what you mean..." I whispered.

She suddenly grabbed my hair. "A-ah!"

"You damn well know!" She yelled at me and gritted her teeth. "You're so itchy for Jihoon aren't you?!"

Am I...?

The other girls just stared at me while laughing. The students in the area started watching us the moment Hyerin yelled. This is so embarrassing.

She tightened her grip on my hair, "look at your ugly face and fat body! Aren't you embarrassed yet?! Jihoon will never like you, so stop flirting with my boyfriend!"

Tears ran down my face because I feel like my heads going to split from the force she's doing to my hair.

"Ah!" I screamed when she let go of my hair harshly that it made me fall on the floor. All the students present here started laughing at me.

"Weak," Hyerin chuckled.

Gyeomin and Nari took my bag and they gave it to Taejin. "No..." I muttered underneath my breath.

Taejin and Hyerin started rummaging through my things while Gyeomin and Nari held both my arms to keep me on the ground.

A smile played on their lips as they went through my things. Taejin took something out and my eyes widened.

"I always see her with this camera," she stated. "It must be really precious to her."

No... please don't do anything to it.

Hyerin snatched it from her and stared at it with a smirk. She glanced at me and pouted her lips. "I see her with this thing too. She uses this to take pictures of my boyfriend. What a creep."

I looked down.

Am I a creep that way? Maybe I should stop taking pictures...

I heard a loud breaking sound and ny eyes widened. More tears flowed down my eyes as I stared at my camera that are now in broken pieces.

I used all my force to pull away from Gyeomin and Nari and when I did I crawled to my broken camera and held the pieces in my hands.

Why?

Why do you have to take something precious from me?

Why?

Why?!

(Why not me, what is it you're
searching for---mianhae ✌)

"There she is oppa!" I heard a girl said and along with that heavy footsteps were heard and the gasps of the people in this area.

I turned my head and I'm a little surprised to see Jihoon, Hyunsuk, and the other boys here in our building. Is Hyunsuk allowed here? It's school hours, why is he here?

The moment Hyunsuk and Jihoon's eyes met mine I looked away in humiliation. I wiped the tears off my face.

This is the worst day ever. I don't want them to see me like this.

"Hyerin-ah!" My body jerked in shock when Hyunsuk screamed. I looked at him and he was staring intensely at Hyerin.

I glanced at Hyerin and she has both her hands clased together while looking down.

"Hyerin-ah, what's the meaning of this?"

I've never heard Hyunsuk get mad like this.

I felt walking footsteps towards me and realized it was Jihoon. He crouched down and pulled me into a tight embrace. "I'm sorry..."

Why is he sorry for something he didn't do?

I inhaled sharply and felt my heart getting less heavier as seconds pass by that he is hugging me. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you."

Hyunsuk continued scolding Hyerin in public. There was this huge tension in the room and it was very uncomfortable. Jihoon helped me up and took me with him.

I looked back and saw Asahi taking my bag and glaring at Hyerin. The other boys did too. Hyunsuk gave a disappointed look at her and shook his head. "Hyerin-ah, where have I gone wrong that you became like this?"

I looked down and continued walking away with Jihoon and the others.

Hyunsuk did his best in being a good brother. I wish Hyerin would appreciate it.

Jihoon's arms were on me again and he started rubbing my back to comfort me. "How long has she been doing that to you?"

I don't want Hyerin to have more scolding so I decided to remain silent.

Jihoon stopped walking and cupped my face. "Tell me."

His eyes were filled with worry.

I feel my body getting weak whenever we're this close to each other.

Agh, Park Jihoon!

I gulped and tried looking away. "I-it hasn't been long..."

I'm good at lying yet what's happening to me right now?

He sighed and pulled me into a hug again. "Don't lie. Well if you don't want to tell me it's alright. I understand."

He pulled away and stared at me. "I want to kiss you..."

My eyes widened at what he said. "W-what?"

His eyes widened too. "A-ah!"

He removed the skin contact with me and placed a space between us. "T-that's just... My mind's not working properly right now, I'm sorry."

I looked away and bit my lip.

I feel like I'm going to explode!

Park Jihoon! Why?!

♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡

A/N: thank you for reading teumes~ also thank you for 50 votes! 😍 have a great day! 😘