♡ fifteen

Soyeon

Me and Jihoon were walking to the basketball court along with the guys. The guys are quite noisy and chaotic except for Jihoon who is beside me. Well he is beside me but we have been keeping a distance ever since he said something weird.

When he said that he wanted to kiss me...

It was the second time that he said!

And it's driving me crazy.

I bit my lip and took out my phone. I scrolled through my social media feed when I suddenly saw Hyerin's post. My eyes squinted in confusion.

Choi Hyerin  •  17 hours ago
'Pretty boys don't last in relationships, do they? I chose the wrong guy for my heart.'

My eyes widened when I realized something.

"You broke up with her?" I asked in shock to Jihoon.

To be honest, I am so surprised yet at the same time really happy! I don't even care about the reason why but I feel happy that he broke up with her.

He looked at me and answered, "...y-yes, how did you know?"

He then glanced at my phone and realized how I knew about it.

I suddenly felt someone's arm around me. I turned to my left and saw Hyunsuk smiling at me.

"I'm sorry for what my sister did to you," he apologized.

Aww, he's so well mannered! Hyunsuk is really charming.

"It's alright!" I giggled and he giggled too as he ruffled my hair.

"Hey, stop ruining my hair," I whined.

He grinned. "You're so cute, Soyeon."

"Yah!"

We both turned to Jihoon. I tilted my head as if asking him why he screamed.

"S-Soyeon-ah, you better not trust Hyunsuk hyung, h-he's a playboy," he said as he attempted to reach for my arm.

Hyunsuk grabbed both my arms and made me have further distance to Jihoon. I looked at him with a smile since I have no idea what they're doing.

Hyunsuk grinned at him. "Why are you trying to get her now that she's with me?"

"What?" I laughed as I asked him.

What the heck is he doing? Lol!

Jihoon scratched the back of his head. "B-because..."

He couldn't speak again when Doyoung shouted, "we're here, yay!"

The other guys, including Jihoon and Hyunsuk ran. How cute.

"I'm gonna beat you all," Mashiho said while skipping in excitement.

"What?" Doyoung scoffed at him.

"I'm better than you guys," he said.

"Even better than me?" Doyoung asked again.

Mashiho gave him a confident look. "Yeah."

They divided themselves and chose their team mates. As they were about to start I yelled, "I'll be your cheerleader for today!"

They looked at me and chuckled.

"Who're you going to be cheering for?" Jeongwoo asked.

"Which team?" Mashiho asked too.

"She's cheering for me and my team," Doyoung said with confidence.

Jihoon and Mashiho laughed and turned away in second hand embarrassment for Doyoung.

That made me scratch my head. I'm puzzled. I don't know who exactly I'm going to cheer for honestly, I just want them to have a great time. I'm just here for support.

"She's obviously going to cheer for Jihoon!" Hyunsuk said which made my eyes go wide.

"N-no," I tried to deny.

The other guys grumbled jokingly. Yoshi screamed like a pterodactyl and Jeongwoo hit his thigh. Their actions made me laugh.

"Hey, stop fooling around and start playing I'm only here for support!" I said.

They nodded their heads and said, "okay!"

They started playing and I remained silent.

I am silent whenever I am into something. Watching basketball matches in person makes you tense and focused in the game, you know? Basketball matches in person and in TV are quite different for me.

Jihoon's team is losing and I'm getting quite worried.

What they're doing right now isn't just for fun. The guys are helping our school's winning team to practice for the championship with the other school.

So Jihoon, Haruto, Mashiho, Yoshi, Doyoung, and Yedam were against Hyunsuk, Junkyu, Jaehyuk, Asahi, Jeongwoo, and Junghwan.

Jihoon's team is strong. They have great skills. Hyunsuk's team is great though since they have him, Asahi, and Junghwan. They're really serious when they are into something. Their only downside is Junkyu. Junkyu is someone who fights the ball instead of playing it.

I quickly went to a nearby store and bought bottled water, juice, and snacks for all of them as soon as they finish the round. I paid for all of it and dashed back to the basketball court.

The moment I got there I heard Jihoon yell the score.

Oh! Jihoon's team is winning!

I placed the bag of food down and jumped while raising my hands into the air. "Jihoonie! Yedami! Haruto! Dobi! Yoshi! Mashiho!"

They spared me glances as I cheered and smiles were plastered on their faces.

I stared at Jihoon and only noticed now that he has attractive biceps. He looks so cool and hot in that jersey and those shorts while sweating.

I better enjoy this because later he will start to feel cold again and wear his jacket and coat.

"Aigoo..." I whispered to myself.

They finished the game with my best friend's team winning and I jumped in joy. "I'm so happy for you guys!"

They chuckled and gave me a hug.

"That was just luck, but later we'll win," Jeongwoo said.

Aigoo, another guy with so much confidence.

He pointed at the ring. "Can I slam dunk in the next round? You guys better pass me the ball later, I'm gonna blow up the court."

I turned away from second hand embarrassment while the others teased him.

They thanked me for buying them snacks and started eating. I stared at Jihoon as he ate.

We are far from each other this time. He's sitting with Junkyu and the two were talking and laughing, having great time together.

I wonder if I have a chance with Jihoon now that he doesn't have a girlfriend anymore.

Park Jihoon...

I sighed as I stared into space and started eating too.