♡ eleven

Jihoon

"Want to ride the ferry's wheel?" I asked Soyeon since she looks like the ride we have wasn't enough.

Her face lit up and she nodded with a grin playing on her lips. Seeing her this happy made me smile. Why do I find joy in making her happy? It's just so weird. But maybe it's natural since we're best friends.

We finished our corndog and our cola then went straight to the ferry's wheel.

We were waiting and my phone vibrated. I checked to see the notification and saw that it was a text from Hyerin.

We only started dating six days ago yet why do I feel like I don't want to be with her anymore? I feel like I don't want to continue our relationship anymore.

The first time I saw Hyerin I thought an angel fell from the sky.

She was beautiful.

She was big eyes, plump lips, cute nose, and a small face. Her legs are slim and long. She has smooth fair skin. And her long straight hair is so mesmerizing.

Despite her many good physical features, I find her attitude and personality a little annoying and irritating.

I was just trying to make her laugh then she would get mad. She demands me to buy the things she wants without even considering my financial status. She always talks about herself and she is too aggressive.

She's like a tiger.

Beautiful at first sight but terrifying once you get close to them.

The message she sent me was about me not showing up tonight. She wanted to go to a fancy restaurant but I considered my money since I don't produce a lot of money. So I didn't say anything about the plan to go there. I replaced it with a fun day with Soyeon.

I looked at her who is staring up at the ferry's wheel, mesmerizing, I think.

I smirked and tucked my phone back to my pocket. She's so cute.

I'm so lucky to have a cute best friend.

I'm also lucky to have her because whenever I am with her, I forget all of my problems. Whenever I would open up about my life, she always listens and comforts me. She wouldn't even ask me for money or food or anything. Sometimes, she would even pay for me.

Whenever we fight or don't agree with each other, or whenever she's mad at me, for whatever reason, I always try to reach out for her because I never want her out of my life. Soyeon's like my flashlight in this dark world. I feel like I wouldn't survive without her.

I love my best friend so much. Losing a best friend is something I can't bear to happen.

I stared at her happy face.

Soyeon-ah you're really something.

She suddenly turned around so I looked away. Oh, I didn't realize that I was dazing so much while staring at her. That was embarrassing.

Soyeon

I saw a couple went down the ferry's wheel and this is me and Jihoon's chance to get in now. What's up today that there's so many couples?

Aigoo, it's frustrating me!

I turned my head to Jihoon and caught him staring at me.

It confused me for a few seconds. I can feel my cheeks warming up. Why would he stare at me like that?

Ugh, Park Jihoon! Stop giving me hopes!

Nah, maybe there's just something on my face.

I quickly rubbed my face and clutched the hem of Jihoon's sleeves. "Let's go!"

I pulled him inside and we sat opposite to each other. A few seconds later it started moving which surprised us both.

"Oh!" We said in chorus.

We looked at each other, probably feeling the same thing---amazement, until he broke the eye contact.

I scooted to the corner and looked out the window with a grinning face.

"Y-yah don't move much, it's shaking," he whined.

"Its normal," I briefly said as I enjoyed the view as we get higher.

There was silence between the two of us. Although for me it is a calming silence. A relaxing one.

As we get higher the view gets better and the cold air seems to calm me. I yawned feeling very comfortable at the moment, then I heard Jihoon chuckle so I glanced at him.

"Sleepy?" He asked, smiling.

"No," I replied, and looked back at the scenery. "I want this moment to last."

"Me too," he said.

My eyes widened and I looked at him in surprise. "Why?"

He doesn't usually say something like that. That's why it surprised me.

He looked away and scratched the back of his head. "It's just..."

He seemed like he couldn't find the words to tell me. He then looked away and stared at the scenery.

I chuckled, finding him cute.

I held my camera and took a nice picture of him.

I stared at the picture and smiled. He's so cute and handsome.

I looked back at him and figured that if I want this moment to last then I should take a picture of us together, obviously.

I stood up making Jihoon scream since the car wiggled at my movement. "Ah! Ohh!"

Aish, Jihoon you're so loud.

I sat beside him and leaned my head to him. He wrapped his arm around me and I took several shots while we posed endlessly.

We both looked at our pictures while laughing at how silly we looked.

I didn't realized that I was laughing too much that I have already laid down on his chest and Jihoon is basically hugging me right now.

Our laughter slowly died and there was an awkward silence.

I like this...

I like that I am in his arms and that I am laying on his chest but this isn't appropriate for us since we're not together.

Jihoon is with Hyerin.

I pursed my lips into a thin line and attempted to sit up when Jihoon tightened his hug.

"J-Jihoon?" I called him, confused.

I couldn't look up at him. I'm feeling too shy to do so.

It took him a few seconds to respond. "Maybe we could stay like this for a while..."

I couldn't respond. I couldn't say anything. I don't know what to say. I have feelings right now that I can't explain.

"Maybe we could stay like this... until the ferry's wheel stops moving." He said, not loosening his hug on me.

I rested my hands on top of his and closed my eyes.

Yes, let's stay this way for a while.

I want to imagine that you're mine, even just for this moment.

I suddenly felt soft pressure on my forehead so I opened my eyes. My breathing stopped when I realized that Jihoon is kissing my forehead.

He pulled away slowly and our eyes met, and I don't want to look away.

"Why?" I asked in a whisper.

He stared at me before answering, "I feel like... I want to kiss you."

I swear, I'll never forget this night.

♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡

A/N: a little bit longer since I love this lovey-dovey chapter UwU

Anyways thank you for reading and have a great day! Don't forget to vote hehe thank you~ ♡