♡ three

Soyeon

My focus went out of the lesson when I felt something hit the back of my head. A piece of crumpled paper.

I slightly turned my head and saw Hyerin's friends giggling while looking at me.

Gyeomin, Taejin, and Nari.

I bought my eyes back to our teacher. But I can't seem to focus anymore.

I felt another crumled paper hit the back of my head again. I bit my lip as I felt another one hit my back.

All I had to do is endure it until the class ends.

I stared out the window as I remembered all the years I spent having people throwing something at me---whether it be things or words. I recalled all the years I have spent having people bully me. All the years I spent not fighting back.

I don't fight back because I know it is smarter that way. I won't cause more chaos. And things won't get worse.

But enduring all these years made my eyes water a little bit.

I worry if I tell this to mom, to dad, or to Jihoon, things will get worse. So I'm fighting a lonely battle right now.

But it's alright.

It's fine.

The bell rang and it made me feel better.

I quickly wiped the tears that were welling up my eyes and smiled.

Atleast I can eat now. Food does make me feel better.

And I can see Jihoon now.

Jihoon is a year older than me that's why we have different classes. He is also classmates with Hyerin. It's no doubt they'll get together soon.

Even though it hurts, I have to accept it.

I left as soon as everyone was out of the room. I took my lunch box and my camera with me and headed towards the cafeteria.

I love this lunchbox so much. It's so cute how it's stacked up. I like the pastel colors too. And mostly, I like it's adjustible strap. It's a small box with an adjustible strap so you can wear it on your wrist or wear it like a sling bag. It's really cute and convenient.

The moment I went inside my eyes looked for Jihoon.

I smiled as soon as I saw him raising his hand and waving at me with a grinning face.

He's so cute.

He looks like a kid.

I grinned back as I pulled my camera up. I zoomed the camera at him. He made a peace sign with his teethy smile and I took a picture of him.

I gazed at his photo for a few seconds, admiring him, before running towards him.

I sat down and placed my camera and my lunchbox on the table. I'm happy that it's still the same as always; me and Jihoon in a table, alone with no one else in the table.

Everyone knows that me and Jihoon are close with each other. Jihoon is one of the campus crushes in this school since he's tall and cute, and handsome.

That's why whenever Jihoon is not looking, girls would pick on me. Especially, Hyerin and her friends.

"What did your mom made for you?" Jihoon asked me as he leaned towards me.

"You first," I said. "What did you cook for yourself?"

I asked since no one cooks for him. He hardly knows how to cook though. His mom and dad separated and they have new families now. That's why he lives with his friends.

"I didn't," Jihoon replied. "Hyunsuk hyung cooked for me."

I smiled. "I like it whenever you call him hyung."

Jihoon doesn't call him 'hyung' sometimes. That's why whenever he does I compliment him.

Jihoon opened his lunchbox and my eyes widened and my lips formed and 'o.'

"He made me tteokboki~" he cooed happily.

He opened the smaller box and there contained the creamy cheese. He poured it to the spicy rice cakes.

I gulped as I felt my mouth watering.

When Jihoon was done he glanced at me and smirked. "You want some?"

"Hmp," I know he's teasing me. "M-my lunch is better than yours anyway."

To be honest, no.

He gave me an i-don't-believe-you face and started eating his food.

I forgot about opening my own lunchbox since I am busy staring at him eating the spicy rice cakes.

I'm eating it too with my eyes.

I gulped again.

I should've requested tteokboki to mom.

I pouted as he slurped the glass noodles noisily.

It looks so delicious.

"Soyeon-ah you're thinking out loud." He laughed at me.

I looked down and lazily opened my lunchbox.

"Hey," he called me.

I glanced at him, waiting for him to say what he's going to say.

He took a piece and shoved it to my face. "Ahh~"

(Jaehyuk-ah is that you? Sorry readers XD)

It took me by surprise.

The last time he fed me was when we were second graders, elementary.

When we were younger this does't mean anything to us. But feeding each other is a couple-like thing and it makes me feel a little tingly inside.

"I don't want you to get jealous of what I'm eating," he said, mouth stuffed with tteokboki.

I chuckled and opened my mouth to let him feed me.

The tteokboki's flavor is dancing in my mouth!

I closed my eyes and moaned in pleasure.

Jihoon chuckled. "That's enough, eat your own lunch now."

"Okayyy~" I cooed, finally happy that I get to taste his tteokboki.

He fed me too.

That's enough to make me happy.

♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡

A/N: thank you for reading! Please vote and follow me ♡