二八 [PART 2]

B A S T A R D   U C H I H A   [PART 2]

ITACHI

         Shinkoshoku was manic, her every move radiated more energy. Even if I combated her hands, it merely strengthened her resolve. Her own blue chakra surrounded her, physically manifesting. It rotated around her feet as she pushed away from me, arms raised. Before she could rear to strike, Kakashi lunged. He grabbed her wrist, disrupting the chakra point. 

       "Think about what I said," Kakashi murmured.

       Shinkoshoku instantly heeled. She extinguished her cloak and tore her Nagamaki from the ground, sliding it back into its sheath. She didn't look at me again, didn't speak to me, she just walked past Kakashi back towards the remaining group. For some reason, that spiked my anger.

       "Kaiton: Goukakyuu no Jutsu!" I inhaled deeply.

      Kakashi's students were thrown out of the way along with the Sand woman. Shinkoshoku leaped above the flames and stuck her blade into the thick bark of a nearby tree as the rubble and smoke cleared.

      Naruto slid back a few metres and smirked at me once I realised Kakashi was gone. A small hole had been dug half way through the path my fireball created. 

      I took a step back as his fist shot up through the air, in hopes to land a hit on me. He forgot that he was one Sharingan short of perfecting the ocular techniques of the Uchiha. I grabbed the sleeve of his Jonnin uniform and flung him over my shoulder and prepared my own fist for a punch.

      He ducked underneath my arm as I used the momentum to try and get leverage on his body. I managed to grip the back of his neck; he couldn't predict my movements fast enough since his right eye didn't contain the Sharingan. He made the mistake by glaring at me.

      Kakashi was now trapped inside my Genjutsu. He stood on a stone pillar while his body became flat, surrounded in darkness. But then he stopped and the Genjutsu nullified. Damn it, my clones weren't strong enough. I should've waited until the Ichibi was extracted completely.

       "...no wonder..." I grimaced. "I wouldn't expect you to be affected by the Genjutsu, this is nothing but a shadow clone."

      "Handle him and my clone, Naruto!" Kakashi rose from another hole in the earth.

       "Got it!" Naruto came at me with two clones, his blue eyes vibrant with the pain from his past, the pain that I helped cause.

       His anger was out of control, he'd entered the Kyuubi mode. His eyes gained a crimson tinge while his pupils became nothing but fractured slits. "Rasengan!"

       As he struck, I smirked. They were so naïve, even Shinkoshoku and her knowledge of the Uchiha couldn't prepare them for the shock to come. She could never have known me swap places with a corpse.

[Time Skip]

I sat atop of a cliff with Kisame at my back. We were cross-legged, still connecting with the Gedo statue at the hideout. My crow, Kuchibashi, kawed overhead to inform me that the cadaver had been successfully killed.

       "It seems like that one's finished too," Kisame observed.

       "The chakra's cut off...but delaying them was enough." I replied.

       "Well, the chakra we gave to the sacrifice was about thirty-percent, wasn't it?" Kisame grinned, exposing sharp shark teeth.

      Even though it was a convenient jutsu, it produced from the same bodies as our own, much like a life force. I'd need ample time to recover, but Kisame would want to push on ahead in search for the Yonbi.