JJ [midsummers]

"Mom I still don't see why you drag me along to these dumb parties every year" you sighed turning to look in the mirror adjusting the hideous flower crown you had on your head right now

"Mom I still don't see why you drag me along to these dumb parties every year" you sighed turning to look in the mirror adjusting the hideous flower crown you had on your head right now. "All it is, is a bunch of rich people who get together to boast about how much money they have a talk shit about the people who live on the cut"

"Watch your language young lady" your dad said waking into the room. "Listen sweetie I know you don't like it but it's one night you'll live" your mother scoffed. "Mom people not ten miles from here have no food and no running water tonight and-" "im not having this conversation with you right now Y/N You do this every year" she told you walking over to your dad.

"The cars waiting outside for when you ladies are ready" he said.

It's safe to say you hated the midsummers parties. It happens every year and every year it was the same. Just a bunch of old rich people who get together to talk about how hard they had to work to live in figure 8. It was ridiculous and to make it worse you didn't have a date this year. Last year you made the dumb mistake of going with Rafe Cameron, Sarah Cameron's brother. You hadn't spoke to him sinse that night and you didn't plan on talking to him anytime soon either. He treated you like a piece of shit all night and humiliated you infront of his friends.

You sighed walking up to the bathrooms. You expected to to bump into a few people on the way or a few other girls in the bathroom, but you didn't, exactly what you wanted. You had finally managed to get away from the crowd not wanting to hear their conversations anymore. You couldn't find kie either, her parents were just like yours and forced her to go to every one of these kook parties.

As you left the bathroom you felt someone run past you, pushing you on the way. "JJ?" You asked looking up at the boy, his dirty blonde hair a mess but he could scrub up nicely. He turned and looked at you,  frantically walking over to you. "Hey Y/N Listen" he said quickly talking your hands "I need you to kiss me" he said. "What? No why the heck would I do that? You know the rule no pogue on pogue macking" you told him. "Yeah yeah I know stop acting like people have listened to that rule please I need you too" he said looking behind you. "Um alright" you giggled and put your hand on his cheek bringing his lips down to meet yours.

You kissed him slowly, at first you were hesitant and didn't know what to do. He melted into the kiss with you, placing his hands on your hips leaning you up against the wall. The kiss quickly turned into a make out session.

"Wow you really downgraded" you heard a voice behind you say. Rafe Cameron. Both you and JJ pulled away looking at him. " Get a god damn room daddy wouldn't like it if he found out his little girl was banging a pogue now would he" Topper added behind him. He was right. Your dad would hate you if he found out you and JJ kissed. He hated the fact that your even friends with the pogues. "Well it's a good thing 'daddy' isn't going to find out now is he?" You questioned. "Oh he will we'll make sure he will" rafe said.

"Hey now why don't you powerpuff girls go have fun somewhere else, mind your business" JJ  said turning back to you. You could tell he was holding back the urge to hit one of them but he knew you didn't like fighting or violence. "Oh whatever" Rafe said giving up and walking away.

You looked up at JJ his eyes meeting yours. "We should do that again some time" he said with a smirk. "Oh I wouldn't mind that at all"

You were out front with your parents. With them but not paying attention to what they were saying. They were talking to kiara's parents and you and kiara were talking about how ignorant these parties were. That was one thing you and kie got along over, you both wanted the best for this isn't but it was slowly sinking into the ocean due to blatant ignorance from people. "I can't believe people only give 1% to this planet like it's nothing. We only have one and we should honestly be  trying to look after it as much as we can" she said.

"Look look man I can walk my brother I got legs" you were interrupted by JJ, both of you turning to see what was going on. "I see you got your drink good" he said passing one of the kooks giving him a pat on the shoulder. "I'm actually gonna down that" he said taking the glass and downing the rest of his drink.

"Woo!" He screamed and the security escorted him out "I appreciate the digression there you know? It's okay everybody let's leave it to the men and women in uniform huh? Let's hear it for them!" he clapped. "Rose" he said pointing at her. "Look like lady liberty. Good to see you again" he said as the security walked him out.

"Let go off him!" Kie said getting the attention of your parents. "You can't just boot him." You added. " I invited him. I am a member of this club." You said sticking up for his. "Y/N stop it" your dad said trying to silence you. "Let's roll! Kie, Y/N come on!" JJ shouted as he ran over to John B, pope following behind him.

You and kie looked at eachother before running over the boys, ignoring your parents calling you. You ran to JJ and he picked you up and spun you round.

This was the the lifestyle you wanted. You were a pogue.