Pogues [truth or dare]

You all sat around the campfire just listening to the sound of grasshoppers and the fire crackling

You all sat around the campfire just listening to the sound of grasshoppers and the fire crackling. This was a regular occurrence fur you pogues. You would all sit outside until the early hours of the morning or atleast until the fire burned our or until one of you had to carry JJ to bed for drinking a bit to much.

"So is this what y'all do?" Sarah asked. Sarah was still relatively new to the group and this was the first time she was hanging out with you guys without someone screaming over the fact that she was there.

She started to fit in pretty well and became a lot more comfortable around you guys once her and kie overcome their past issues. Surprisingly you and Sarah had grew pretty close together over the past few weeks. When you cried she comforted you or when you laughed she laughed with you, and you would do the same for her. It's safe to say she apart of the group now.

"Pretty much" pope answered nodding.

"Well I think it's time we make this more interesting" she said looking around the circle of people. Kiara was say with pope, Sarah and John B were sat together and you and JJ sat opposite eachother.

"I'm intrigued" you said looking over at her. "Truth or dare?" She asked.

"That game is so childish" JJ laughed sipping his beer. "Yes it's childish but it's fun when you're say doing literally nothing" kie spoke up. "I don't know about you guys but I'm in" John B said wrapping his arm around Sarah's waist pulling her closer to him.

A chorus of 'me too's' were heard A tour the campfire all of you agreeing to play the game and John B offered to go first.

"Truth or dare?" Sarah asked the shaggy haired boy. "Dare" he confidently answered.

"Go jump in the marsh right now, off of the deck" JJ said before anyone else got to have an input. "Right now?" John B asked looking at him. "Yes right now"

"You're evil JJ Maybank, evil" John B stood up taking off his shirt and shorts leaving him in his underwear, running off to the dock.

The group turned to watch him hearing a splash meaning he had jumped into the marsh. Pope went inside and grabbed him a towel and you were all sat laughing.

John B came back over taking the towel off of pope and dried off throwing back on his clothes. "I hate you JJ" he laughed. "So much"

"I'll go next" kie volunteered. "Truth or dare?" Pope asked. "Urm I'll go with truth"

It went quiet as you all thought of something. "What's the worst thing you've ever gotten away with?" You asked. "ooo that's a good one" Sarah said.

"Well" she started. "You guys know I'm a goodie two shoes so I haven't done much but when I was 13 and 14 my parents wouldn't let me go to parties so I used to mean beers up into my room from my dad's fridge and throw the bottles the next day before they could find out. Or I used to sneak out a lot to see my frinds when I was in trouble or couldn't go out." She finished.

"Oh so you're like innocent innocent huh?" I'm teased. " Hey atleast I'm not the one pulling guns on people" the girl shot back.

"Alright you've got a point" the blonde boy laughed.

The game carried on for a while, the questions getting juicier and the dates getting harder. You were now all on your second round of their or dare and it had finally come to you.

"So Y/N" jj smirked looking over at you. "Truth or dare?"

"I pick truth" you answered.

"So there's this rule the no pogue on pogue macking rule correct?" John B asked, you all answering with a yes. "Have you ever broke that rule Y/N? And if so with who?" He asked.

"Yeah I've broke the rule" you said looking at him. You remember it like it was yesterday.

It had been a long day of surfing with the rest of the pogues but you decided to stay a little longer. You like your own time even if it wasn't for long.

"Hey you" JJ said from behind you. "What are you doing out here all alone? He asked sitting next to you.

"Oh just enjoying the sunset" you smiled as he took a seat next to you. He snaked his arm around your waist and pulled you close to him making you lay your head on his shoulder.

JJ and you had a friendship like no other, you were inseparable. "It's beautiful" he said softly. "But you're beatifuler" he said.

"Beatifuler" you giggled. "Yes" he laughed looking at you. You made eye contact with, he quickly looked down at your lips and back up at you.

"Can I?" He asked?

You didn't hesitate to lean in and plant a soft kiss on his lips. His lips were rough and you could taste the saltiness and weed that still lingered. He kissed back placing the his hand in the back of your neck.

The memory still played in your mind to this day and neither you or JJ had ever told anyone about it.

"So who was it?" Kie asked intrigued. " You all know him pretty well." You said looking over at JJ, him nodding letting you know.you could tell them.

"Who?!" Pope asked impatiently. "Wow sudden burst of emotion from you there pope" John B laughed. "She's literally killing is with suspense."

"It was JJ" you answered. "Woah woah woah" Sarah said. "No one told me you two had a thing going on"

"We don't" you heard JJ say. "It was a one time thing" you confirmed.  "Anyways moving on" you said. "JJ it's your turn" 

"I pick dare" he answered before anyone even got to ask. "Do you have an empty beer bottle?" Sarah asked and he picked it up. "Spin it and whoever it lands on you have to kiss."

"Sure" he placed the bottle on the grass and spun it. All eyes were on the bottle watching it as it came to a stop. Who would've guessed it, it landed on you.

Looking over at him You sighed "we don't have to if you don't want to JJ" you spoke softly.

"Oh stop acting like you dony want to" he smirked walking over to you. He placed his hand on your cheek and leaned in, placing a soft kiss in his lips. Oh the way you've missed this feeling.

He pulled away and whispered, "we should do that again some time alone maybe" he laughed. "I'm up for that" you giggled.

"You know we can hear you right?" John B whispered loud enough for you all to hear.

"Oh shut up" you laughed.