Pope [fake boyfriend]

Day 9 of 12 days of Christmas! An imagine a day up until Christmas eve ☆

"Tell me why you guys aren't dating again?" John B asked from his spot on the deck

"Because dating is gross" you answered.

"Because dating is gross but yet you're dragging me to a party to show me off as your boyfriend" pope laughed, taking a seet next to you.

"It's only a few hours and so I can avoid the 'where is your boyfriend why haven't you got a boyfriend chat?' With my aunt's" you laughed. "And plus you're a good example, with your scholarship and your work ethic I'm sure they'll love you"

"Well them I shall take you choosing me to go with you as a compliment" he smiled at you.

You made your way to your parents house, pope placing his hand around your hip. "Pope you don't have to do that" you giggled quietly. "Oh shush" he laughed. "It'll make It more believable trust me.

"Oh are you some sort of professional in being a fake boyfriend?" You asked sarcastically. "Don't ask questions you don't wanna know" he winked.

Walking inside, your parents greeted you and took your jackets, getting the both a drink. Your parents had already met and approved of pope, so when they saw him walk through the door with you they were ecstatic.

You took him over to meet some of your family members and it seemed as if he was enjoying himself, drink in hand with a smile on his face, he was doing just fine. He was talking to your dad and your uncle about his scholarship and you could tell they were genuinely interested in what he was saying, both of them being business men.

"I'm so happy for you" your ain't came over to you, giving your cheek a little squeeze. "Thank you." You smiled at her.

"He seems like a good guy y/n, perfect for you. And he seems like he has a good head on his shoulders, unlike some of your other friends" she laughed. You weren't laying attention to what she was saying, you just knew she was talking about pope. You looked over at him to check he was okay, him throwing up a subtle thumbs up before going back to his conversation.

"So how long have you guys been together?" Your aunt asked.

"About 4-5 months" you answered smiling. "Awe that's so cute"

"Right I'm going to get a re-fill" she said holding up her wine glass, before walking away.

Pope excused himself from the conversation with your other family members, before walking over to you. "Thanks to you y/n I'm the new favourite 'member of the family' " he quoted.

"I can see" you smiled. "I'm half your fitting in just right too bad we can't do this every occasion" you laughed.

"I mean we can" he spoke. "But maybe officially next time" he smirked.

"Oh so your bold bold I see" you said. "I guess you could say that yeah" he answered cheekily.

Watching as all the couple's paired up for the last slow dance of the night, you took a sip of your drink. The night was slowly coming to an end and it was upsetting you that it was. Your night with pope was going amazingly and you almost didn't want it to end so quickly.

"May I have this dance?" You heard pope ask, interrupting your thoughts.

"Why not" you smiled, taking his hand.

Making your way over to the dance floor, his hands comfortably found a place on your hips, wrapping your arms around his neck. Dancing slowly together, to the rhythm of the music, you may your head on his chest.

"Thank you for tonight pope I really appreciate it" you spoke quietly.

"Your welcome, girlfriend" he replied.

Looking up at him, making eye contact, he leaned down, connecting your lips. You kissed back softly, enjoying the moment. Your stomach filled with butterflies, pulling away.

"You know maybe we can do this officially next time, boyfriend" you smiled.