kiara [Halloween party]

warning: if you don't feel  comfortable reading girl x girl imagines, don't read on :)

(outfits for reference)

Every year for Halloween you and the pogues would organise the best parties, weather they were for Halloween or new year or just to feel the thrill of it, without fail a kegger would be held

normally the best ones would be held around summer time, when everyone was off school and wanted to let loose after months of stress. it was also the around the time all the tourists were coming on to the island so there would be new faces every now and then, some just staying for summer or some being permanent, one of those being your now supposing boyfriend.

He came on to the island last summer because his dad had moved for work. you found out that he was working for Mr.cameron. at first the idea of your boyfriend working with your arched nemesis didn't sit well but as soon as John B came back yo the chateau one day after work talking about the new boy you realised that he was just there for work and didn't care about your status and how much money you had.

everything was going fine, so you thought. after you had started dating the boy it came to your attention that while he was at work he was constantly flirting with Sarah Cameron. he reassured you on multiple occasions that it was just a friendly thing, and you believed him. you noticed slowly that he started yo disappear at random times of the day and always used the excuse of being at work, meaning that he was with Sarah.

You didn't believe it though, you kind of just brushed it off and didn't let it get to you. despite all the rumours you didn't break up with him, you loved him way too much. and you knew the feeling of heart break and would never wish that pain upon any one else.

That was until now. you sat playing with the sand in your hands as you listened to the faint music behind you. your heels were off and sat besides you along with the devil horns that were part of your costume. you and kie had decided to go in matching devil costumes, the red fabric of your dress hugging your curves perfectly.

"Hey you" you heard a familiar voice interrupt your thoughts.

"What are you doing here all alone?" she asked plopping down on the sand in front of you.

"boys" you sighed.

"Wait what happened?" she asked, concern laced in her voice.

"oh you know just saw him casually sticking his tongue down Sarah Cameron's throat" you sniffled.

"that son of a bitch" kie said under her breath.

"babe you don't need him" she said scooting closer to you.

"you're not worth his time and you can do way better. a boy like that is trash and it tells me that you my friend are way to good for him clearly as his standards of dropped" he said wiping your tears away.

"imagine downgrading" she said making you chuckle.

"Come on" she said standing up and holding her hand out, you looking up at her. "let's go home"

You grabbed your things and took her hand, her pulling you up from your spot on the sand. she led you to her car, her getting in the drivers seat, you getting in the passenger seat. the car ride home was a comfortable silence, she held your hand for comfort.

Hhe took you back to her parents house. the family knew you as they got along with your family really well so they wouldn't mind you being there. you snuck up to her room knowing that her parents were asleep already, the both of you almost bursting out laughing when kie almost tripped up the stairs.

You both took off your dresses and changed into some comfortable clothes. you brushed the curls out of your hair, throwing it up into a messy bun.

"silly" kie laughed as you sat on her bed. "you forgot to take your makeup off"

"oh shoot" you laughed getting up.

"No sit" she insisted grabbing her make up wipes. "let me do it. you're tired and you're stressed so chill. I got you" she smiled.

You did as she said and sat back down on the edge of her bed. "thank you kie" you slightly smiled.

she started taking off your makeup, feeling her gentle touch. your mind flooded with all the times she had been there for you, similar times like this. you guys had been practically inoperable sinse the age of two. your families would meet up and you guys would swim in the pool all day or ride your bikes around the neighbourhood. in high school when things got tough you would cry together or enter competitions together. And girls night became a regular thing; every Saturday she would come over to your house or you would go to hers and you would do face masks and watch movies until the crack of dawn.

"a penny for your thoughts" the brunette girl asked.

"kie I love you" I blurted out.

"And I love you too y/n" she giggled.

"No like I love you kie" you said looking up at her. "its you it always has been. I've wasted my time on so many guys and so many other people only to get my heart broken when you're right in front of me. I'm so stupid how did I not realise. kie I-"

you were cut off by the soft touch of her lips against yours.

"Shut up" she mumbled. "I love you too" she smiled as you kissed back.