Pogues[ambitions]

Laying your head on JJ's chest, he smiles and looked down at you

Laying your head on JJ's chest, he smiles and looked down at you. You had that boy wrapped around your little finger. All of you guys were laying in hammocks under the stars. John B, Pope and Kiara all laying in their own, you and JJ sharing one. It was dark out and John B had lit a campfire and passed around some beers. You loved the nights like this. It was peaceful and it wasn't so frantic.

"So what are you guys planning to do with your share" Pope questioned. "I'm gonna write an album. About obx the pogues something like that" kiara said with a smile. "Put that talent to use girl" you said and she giggles. Kie had always played a little ukulele, she played a song not long ago around the capture. The girl had some serious talent and it was time she stared putting herself out there.

"What about you Pope?" She asked. "I'll probably pay for collage in advance" he said. The typical pope response, you didn't expect any other answer from him. "Oh and pay for text books they're really expensive" he added. You all giggled at his response. Pope was the brains of the group, you had no doubt that he wasn't going to collage. It was his dream, he wanted a scholarship so he 'can go study dead bodies or something' as John B would say.

"I know what I'm gonna do" JJ said. "I'm gonna get a big ass house and a marble statue of myself. And I'm gonna get one of those coy ponds and put loads of fish in it." He said with a big grin on his face, taking a sip of his beer. "Remind me to never come over" pope said and you all laughed. JJ had always spoke about going full kook and you won't be surprised one day if he does. You believe in him, and if supporting and believing in him going full kook is what he wants then you'll back him every single step of the way.

"What about you babe?" You took a few seconds to think. There was a lot you wanted to do. "I know it sounds cliche" you finally spoke up. "But I want to travel. I want to go to Antarctica, I want to go ride camels in the desert or see the statue of liberty in New York" you answered. Seeing the world was soemthing you had dreamed of sinse you were a kid but as you got older you realised that it wasn't just going to happen and money was something you needed to do that, but money was something you didn't have. "I can't wait to ride camels in the desert with you" JJ said kissing your cheek. "Throw upppp" kie said fake gagging as you all laughed at her.

"What about you JB?" You asked, all heads turning to John B. None of you would be saying or even thinking of actually succeeding in these things if it wasn't for John B. Big John and many people before him were on the hunt for the royal merchant, and once big John had gone missing John B set his ambition on finding it and he wasn't going to give up easily, he really believe you were getting somewhere with it and you had to admit you did too.

John B took a few minutes to respond to him, he took his time to think. "To going full kook" John B said holding up his beer. "To going full kook" you all repeated holding up your drinks.

The conversation had slowly died down and it had gone quiet but none if you were asleep. "Can you guys promise me something?" You questioned, the rest of the pogues all looking over at you. "What is it Y/N?" Kie asked intrigued.

"if this does work out and we do find the gold and become filthy rich. Promise me we won't grow apart?" You said your eyes filling with tears. You've had so many friendships come and go and the pogues were the people you didn't feel like letting go of, ever. "Promise we won't let numbers get to our heads?" You asked.

"That's not gonna happen princess I promise" JJ said. "Yeah certainly not. We got here together. We're in this together, and if that means forever then forever." Kie said with a smile. "Yeah I don't plan on getting rid of you guys any time soon don't worry." Pope laughed. "Yeah whatever enough of the sappy shit I ain't letting you guys go anywhere". John B finished.

"I love you guys" you said wiping under your eyes. You heard a chorus of 'I love you too's' as you all drifted off and fell to sleep.